Chapter 6

~blues pov~
Right before we were about to leave someone else appeared it was ink and attacked the hooded skeleton . Ack ! I didn't expect him to come so soon said the spoopy hooded skeleton. Well you should have expected the guardian of the AUs to come ! Said ink heroically. I guess I'll have to retreat ..for now I can't take ink on alone in my condition . Right before ink could strike again the spoopy hooded skeleton teleported away. Ink is that you ! Blue ? Said ink I didn't think you'd be here . I ran over . Yeah I'm here with someone . We'll that cool cutie .
Dust pov
He did not just call blue cutie did he said dust in his head .i walked over not even glancing at ink . Blue we need to go . Aww that's a shame I wanted to spend time with blue said ink . Don't kill him don't kill him repeated dust in his head . Blue was blushing A lot . Blue what's going on wanna introduce me ! Oh..I'm this is ink he's my friend he in thinks I'm cute but it's not like - blue was cut off by ink saying like what why can't it be like that blue .... alright that's it blue we're going now ! Dust quickly teleported them away and left ink alone .
Inks POV ?!?!?
I stood there and stared where they once stood . Is HE why blue was hesitant is HE why blue won't accept me . I need to cool of... I teleport to a random au and walk around.
~memories of the past from inks perspective ~
A small skeleton with a blue scarf was all alone looking for a friend he was cute and adorable so I walked up to him . Hey I'm ink ! Hiya I'm sans but you can call me blue wanna be my friend he said . Sure I guess . You've never left here have you ..your au ? Wh-what ? He said confused . I tried my best to explain. Uhh ok ?he said . It'll be better if I show you . Ink teleported blue to another au where they had lots of fun . From there blue met dream and we  three ( hehehe  ) were great friends . Until I started to feel more and more feelings for him . I started out by asking him on a date he was confused and nervous I could tell but agreed . We walked to a nice restaurant and sat down . We ate and food and I went out and said blue I umm didn't know how to tell you but I like you more then usual and would you go out with me.....? Wha-what ?!?! In-ink I thought-said blue Being cut of by ink saying I know it's suddenly but your just so cute so I wanted to be close with you . So you were my friend because I'm cute ? I'm so confused said blue . Look it's ok if you say no but you'll always be cute to me and we can stay friends until your ready ! I need to think about it in not to sure what all this dating stuff is about .
~back To the present ~
He wouldn't date me . Yet somehow he seems sooooo close with that other guy . Why him . What did I do wrong . I just don't get it . A tear rolls down my cheek . None of this makes sense I shouldn't feel this way . Somehow I'm mad really mad and yet sad ! I -I need TO do something about this ! (Bummm bummmm bummm)
Important message from author and special guest dream !
Author : so guys did you like this chapter I have questions for you and dreams gonna ask the first
Dream : so do you guys like shorter chapter or longer I personally like both :D
Author : right and also do you guys wanna see my competition drama and maybe even more of blues past and some views on other ships let me know
Dream : don't forget to comment suggestions too guys ! Your all awesome!....did I do it right ?
Author : yes great job dream you said it all perfect !