⋮ rules.

ONE! (⌗BE_ACTIVE)⁞ ❏

ONE! (⌗BE_ACTIVE)
⁞ ❏. please be active! im not asking for
25/8 activity here, but try to at least spend some time commenting on the chapters (giving feedback, random comments, giving praises to trainees, commenting about trainees) or simply voting just to let me know that you're alive and breathing! activity in this applyfiction is really important as well, because there will be active checks at the end of some chapters (which i will not specify) for you to complete so dont skip any chapters and read through the active checks for extra star points! but if there are any exceptions, hiatus, or any problems with checking the recently updated chapters, please inform me and we can work something out!

TWO! (⌗BE_RESPECTFUL)
⁞ ❏. number one unwritten rule in any applyfictions or stories is to be respectful. do not create any unnecessary drama or fights between you and another user or encourage any either. it is important for you to understand that being courteous goes a very long way ^^ if your trainee ends up getting criticized by any of project star's mentors or has bad screentime, plesse understand that it is normal for reality shows to have bad sides to its plotlines, especially for survival shows. of course, if you have any special requests for your trainee or you want to tell me that you dont like the way your trainee is being showcasted in the chapters, feel free to approach me and confirm your trainee's behaviour and portrayal in project star. i am open to anything!

THREE! (⌗BE_UPDATED)
⁞ ❏. as there are mission or important chapters i want all participants to see at times, please place this book in your library to stay updated on the latest news about project star! i will not be tagging you in each and every chapter, so it will mostly be by your will to check if project star has been updated or if there are any messages i need you to look out for. in my corner, i will usually be writing down notes about upcoming missions, special corners, concerns or basically anything you need to know. so please do stay updated about project star!

FOUR! (⌗BE_REASONABLE)
⁞ ❏. i...im very bad at being consistent, i will not lie (LFMSOAOAO). but, i have made a new years resolution to myself to (lol) actually continue and finish with whatever i started. with that in mind, please dont pester me to update and be reasonable because i am a dumb struggling student trying to pass math and i have a really tight sleep schedule. the updates may come late at times but i will try my best to interact with all trainees throughout the waiting period for the next chapter and so on and so forth.

FIVE! (⌗FORM_CLARIFICATIONS)
⁞ ❏. first of all, please be neat in your written forms! my eye degree is deteriorating everyday and i cant stand the look of messy forms. so please revise your form and make it readable for me to easily understand! if you make any mistakes, i'll have to point it out for you, and you might lose your spot because i wont guarantee a place until you're accepted! with that said, do not give me trainees who is perfect in every field, has shinee's minho as a faceclaim who is currently 18 years old training for 11 years and has a twin brother who is the jeon jungkook of bts. please let your character have some flaws, because in my opinion, flaws are what brings out the best in your trainee! the biggest age gap i can accept between your trainee and your chosen faceclaim is three (3) years. i dont want a kim jisoo who's a 02' liner please. also, the oldest age your trainee can be is a 94' liner and the youngest age your trainee can be is 02' liner. happy applying!

questions here! ↷