Q & A Spirit Animals

Q: "Can Spirit Animals Talk To You?"

A: Yes. They can, they may not talk to you at first, usually mediums will find it easier to communicate with their spirit animal. That does not mean that you can't talk to yours. Firstly I would suggest that you meditate to find your spirit animal. Spend the next few meditating sessions saying stuff about you, e.g, your name, age, fav colour etc just simple things that will make your spirit animal feel better about sharing information about themselves.

Q2: Is it normal if my spirit animal does not answer my questions?

A: it is perfectly normal for your spirit animal to not answer your questions. However the question: "Are you my spirit Animal?" Is USUALLY answered on the first meditating. However your spirit animal may not feel comfortable sharing info with you until after a few sessions. THIS IS PERFECTLY NORMAL!

Q3: Can you have more than one spirit animal?

A: yes, however VERY rare. I doubt that most people that have 2, actually have 2. I will however believe mediums as they do have the power to know information like this. It is okay to have 2, if you feel a spiritual connection more than one animal. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

These are the ones that I am answering today, if you have any more, comment or pm me and I will answer them

FEEL FREE TO PM ME ABOUT ANY PROBLEMS OR IF YOU NEED ADVICE. I can try to help as a medium however, I cannot ensure correct information as I can not connect with you in real life.

Thanks everyone,
Thelittletheriangel3