o n e| incest

{CHRISTMAS EVE}

{CHRISTMAS EVE}

2:05 am

"Hey there, Delilah."

Delilah Mason rolled her eyes at her brother's stupid pun. "Moose, shut the hell up." She said with a tired giggle. He picked her up before pulling her to his chest. Delilah snuggled into her brother and soon fell asleep.

When Delilah woke up asleep in Moose's lap. Her brother was slowly caressing her hair and she heard him talk in an angry tone. "Midge, it's my younger sister. I don't care if you are my girlfriend or not, she's my sister. If she wants to come anywhere, I will let her."

She heard Midge sigh. "I know Moose! You've gave me the speech already! I just feel like you guys are too close! You're siblings and you look at her like you're soulmates!"

She heard Moose let out a growl. She then decided it was time for her to make her appearance. She fake yawned and lifted her head off of his lap. She then stretched before leaning onto her brother.

"Hey Beast. Midge."

Delilah turned on her phone to check the time.

2:43 am

A chocolate peppermint milkshake was placed in front of her. She smiled up at Pop before putting her head on Moose's shoulder. She slowly sipped the Christmas themed milkshake.

Delilah went to scratch an itch on her arm and noticed something. Over her pyjamas was Moose's letterman jacket. Midge glared at Delilah and left the booth.

Moose interlocked his fingers Delilah. He kissed her hair and she sighed. He whispered quietly into her ear. "It's okay, babygirl. Don't listen to her."

🎄❤🎄❤🎄

Jughead Jones watched as Moose and Delilah Mason snuggled into each other. The door to Pop's opened to reveal the rest of the Mason Family. Including Meghan, Heather, Peter, Melissa, Johnny, Fuller, Kevin .M, Roxi, Butch, Sara, Fred, the twins Lilith and Lillian, and little 4 year old Maxwell. Delilah and Moose was were forced to be squished into the window.

The Masons were the largest family of Riverdale. With a head count of 18 people, counting Ramona and George Mason, Moose and Delilah's parents.
They all lived on McCallister St in the second biggest house of Riverdale. The kids Meghan, Lilith and Lillian, Fuller, Butch and Roxi all were in either elementary school or middle school. Delilah and Moose were the oldest, Moose 16 and Delilah 15.

 Delilah and Moose were the oldest, Moose 16 and Delilah 15

Pop watched with joy as they all began to sit down. The family filled up three booths and Pop called over three waiters and waitresses.

The family sat tiredly, stomachs full of burgers fries and shakes. "That'll be 350. 67." Everyone started looking around, some even whistling. Delilah rolled her eyes and pulled out her wallet. She gave the waiter 7 of her 50 dollar bills and a 20. He smiled at her and walked away.

Everyone cheered for Delilah who just rolled her eyes.

As the whole family began to leave, Moose again interlocked his fingers with Delilah's. She placed a kiss on her brother's cheek before they left the diner.

🎄❤🎄❤🎄

Delilah sat on Moose's lap. "It's wrong if we do it." She spoke sadly. Moose brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek. "It would be wrong if someone found out. Everyone is out for the night. We're not gonna get caught."

Delilah nodded and Moose slipped his hand up her shirt. The two shared a very heated kiss as Delilah wrapped her legs around his waist. Moose fumbled with his zipper as Delilah slid off her pyjamas pants.

Delilah arched her back as Moose pushed himself inside of her. She dug her nails into his back and moaned. Moose pulled out before putting her on all fours and ramming into her from the back. He leaned over her body, hands gripping her neck. Delilah's bed crashed against the wall and she felt her whole body shake.

Tears came to her eyes as she reached her high. Moose let out a throaty moan before pulling out. His cum shot out onto her back. Delilah's cum dripped from her core, causing Moose to bend down and began to lick it all up.

Little did they know, a certain beanie wearing boy was watching, shocked.