Harry

Harry James Potter had always believed that what he fought for could be saved. If that was true,why was his dearest friend Ron bleeding to death? Harry knew Ron was in pain.
Ronald Weasley, don't leave me! Harry thought. Pain throbbed in his head. The gash on Ron's side was obviously going to kill him. Harry couldn't reach his wand without releasing the wound.
Hermione had tears fighting their way out of her eyes. She gently held Ron's head up so he could breathe. Why had it happened to them? Why were they the ones losing a friend?
Ron sputtered a few words. Harry couldn't decipher what Ron had said. The blood running down Ron's chin dripped onto his chest. Harry slowly shifted, reaching for his wand.
"Harry,no!" Hermione cried out as Harry lifted his wand to Ron's chest. The words echoed in his head. Avada Kedavra. Why couldn't he just say it? The words were caught in his throat.
"Avada Kedavra!" Hermione screamed,emitting a burst of light from her wand. Harry squeezed his eyes shut until the light vanished.
Ron laid limply,Hermione still pointing her wand at him. Tears broke the surface of Harry's eyes and soaked his cheeks.
Hermione collapsed into his arms. He held her tightly, comforting her. She shivered as gripped his shirt tightly. Why did it end for Ron this way? It could have been easier and painless.

A different pathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें