Ginny

Ginny gently set the flowers on Ron's grave. Hermione and Harry were close together, giving Ginny an awkward feeling. George was unable to make it that day. He was busy.
"Busy with what?" Ginny had asked him
"Only work . . ." George had whispered back
Ginny's hands shook. George never seemed to be in touch with reality lately.
Her eyes drifted to Harry and Hermione's hands. They were tightly woven together. It made her feel worse, knowing Hermione had gotten over Ginny's late brother. Hermione turned to her and smiled sadly. Her eyes were creased and worn out. She had been working late nights often. The ministry was running slow.
Harry released Hermione's hand and walked away. He had confessed to Ginny that he loved Hermione but that he felt sadly about stealing a women from his late friend. Her heart throbbed when she thought of his love for Hermione. She had once loved Harry,but his heart was then stolen by a witch he couldn't possibly have.
Ginny followed Harry with Hermione trailing. She felt Hermione's eye burning into her back. She regretted even coming today.
Ginny wondered how Hermione felt about Harry. What if she loved him too? Ginny couldn't bear the thought.

The day passed quickly,and Ginny went home to her wonderful husband and children.
Neville kissed on the cheek when she came in and fixed her a plate of warm beans. She felt horrible, knowing every day she came home another man was on her mind. Neville had such a beautiful face, very different than before. He smiled sweetly and kissed her deeply. Then the baby began crying.