The Talk part 2

Tristan's POV:

"I-I'm Pregnant"

Those words keep going through my head I just keep staring at her. She then pulled out a sonogram and gave it to me.

"I went to the doctors today and they confirmed it"

"It- It is mine right?" I couldn't help but ask

"Of course it is. I wouldn't be here telling you if it wasn't" She looked me straight in the eye.

"Is that why you left?"

"No it's because of you and Paris"

"Are you Jealous?"

"Maybe"

"Well don't be I only got with Paris to make you want me"

"Then why are you still with her? I mean I left school"

"I was hoping you were coming back"

"Well I have to get going" Rory started to walk away

"Wait where are you going?"

"I have to go to my grandparents for dinner"

"Oh when am I going to see you again?"

"I don't know" She smiled at me

Paris's POV:

Oh my god. I can't believe what I just heard. I can't believe that Rory's pregnant, I guess daughter like mother. They didn't see me walk around the bush to listen to them. When I Madeline and Louise, I had to tell them. So I ran over to them.

"Madeline, Louise you won't believe what I just heard" They gave me a look tbat says continue "Rory's pregnant"

"Yeah your right I don't believe you" Madeline shook her head

"Yeah well it's true. I just heard her tell Tristan"

"Shouldn't you be mad that she told Tristan?" Louise questioned

"Yes, I should but then I got to thinking if she told Tristan he must be the father"

I didn't really know if Tristan was the father. After I heard that Rory was pregnant I stopped listening and ran to Madeline and Louise.

"Tell people, get them talking about this"

"I don't about this one Paris" Madeline looked at me "It seems kind of wrong. Yes, I know your upset at Tristan impregnating Rory"

"I'm with Madeline on this one Paris"

"Fine! I don't need you guys. I can get people taking about this by myself"

I walked over to a group of girls. They were looking at me weird but I just came out and said what I was going to say. They had shocked faces but they went and ran and told others.

My plan was done, now that all the attention wasn't on me they were on Tristan and Rory. It was nice to nit have the attention on me but I feel bad. Why do I feel bad, I hate Rory.