Chapter 5

Antonio's POV
I just got home from work. The evening is beautiful. The sky full of stars makes me want to spend the night in my garden while just admiring it till the morning. That is kind of a weird thing for me to think about honestly. Taking my head off of that thought, I took my phone to call my infamous best friend. On the third ring the bastard pick up. "Hey Toni what's up?" "Leo what are you doing tonight," I asked while searching through my closet. "Just going out with my girlfriend and her other friend. It's her birthday," he said and I was going to respond when he abruptly beat me to it. "By the way, I really want you to meet her so why don't you come to Blue Night. We will be there," he said excitedly. "Man looks like someone is whipped," I teased him. "Oh shut up Mr Giovanni. Just get your ass here," he said before hanging up. Well I would finally meet the woman who managed to make Leo crazy in love. I almost forgot to bring a mask. Tonight was one of the special nights at Blue Night. Everyone has to wear a mask. Personally I think that's pretty weird but it was all Leo's idea to keep things interesting at the bar and attract more people. Enough of this now or else Leo is going to come down here and drag me to the bar.

Arabella's POV

We just got to the parking lot and we were about to leave the car when Leon suddenly stopped us. "Guys I almost forgot to tell you guys that we had to wear mask tonight," he said and everyone looked at him with a questioning look. "What are you talking about," Drea spoke first. "It's the theme of the night love," he said as he looked through the car booth. "That's really a nice idea," I said liking the idea. "But what is the aim of this," I asked a bit curious. "Just for the sake of fun Bella," he said while bringing a box to us. "Here choose your mask guys," Leon said as he picked his own. "I am getting this one," Drea said while picking a silvery mask which matches her dress. I looked through the box and found a red one just like my dress. Okay that's the one. "Okay everyone put there mask on and let's get inside," Drian said as he pulled us all towards the entrance. "Okay buddy no need to drag me," I said trying to keep up with his pace. "Oops sorry," he said.

 "Oops sorry," he said

As we got in the bar I noticed that the bar was a bit crowded much to my dislike but i can't do anything about it

As we got in the bar I noticed that the bar was a bit crowded much to my dislike but i can't do anything about it. "Leon it's really crowded today," I said and he nodded. "Yeah I guess people like the theme nights that we occasionally have," he said as we went through the crowd. "Drea where are we going," I asked as we continued to walk. "To the VIP section Bella," she said and then I remembered that Leon was actually the owner of this beautiful place. "Oh," I said as we got to the VIP room. From up here we could see everyone down. People were dancing and living to the fullest. Well that is something I obviously don't do, I thought to myself. Leon disappeared for a few minutes but I really didn't notice his absence as I was too busy talking with Drea. "Here you go ladies some drinks for you," Leon said as he placed a glass in front of me. "And you Miss better not drink too much because you know what happens when you do," Leon said with all seriousness in his eyes. How can they be so cute? They make me feel so jealous sometimes. Gosh where can I get such a caring boyfriend? "Well you just have to wait Bella. Your prince charming may be right here and you won't even know it," Drea said as she held my hand. "Oops did I said that out loud," I asked and Drea nodded while laughing. That made me blush so hard. "Anyways let get on the dance floor. Don't be a party pooper Bella," Drian said as he pulled me to the dace floor along with Drea. We all started dancing like a bunch of crazy people not caring about the people around us. "This song is in the name of the birthday girl," the dj said while pointing towards me. "How did he know that it was my birthday," I asked Drea. "Are you forgetting that I own this place Bella," Leon said as he butted in. I mouthed him a thank you as we continued to dance.

After a long time of dancing, a slow song started to play so I decided to sit for a little while because I had no one to slow dance with. Sad story of my life. Drian was dancing with some random girl and Drea was dancing obviously with Leon. They looked so cute together. They really are made for each other. I started playing with the strap of my necklace when suddenly I saw a hand in front of me. I lifted my gaze to find a beautiful pair of piercing green eyes. I was immediately drowned in his gaze. He cleared his throat and got my attention. "Would you allow me to dance with you Miss," he asked. "That would be a pleasure," I said as I held his hand. I instantly felt a spark inside of me but I chose to ignore it. "So what is your name," he asked me as we danced. "Oh um Stella," I said after thinking why telling him my actual name when it won't even matter so I gave him my second name. "Beautiful name Stella, a star. Just like you," he said as he tested my name on his tongue. "What," I asked but he shrugged it off. "And what is your name," I asked. "I'm Antonio my pretty lady," he said as he bow. I started to giggle and then he stopped and started to stare at me. "What? Do I have something on my face," I asked but he shook his head. We continued dancing while slowly melting in each other's arms. That moment seemed so magical.

After a few more dance, Leon came to join me to tell me that we were leaving. "Hey we are going to leave in a bit-," Leon said but didn't finish his sentence. "Toni, you came, I thought you didn't," Leon said as he shook the hand of Antonio. "You guys know each other," I asked Leon and they nodded. "That's my best friend Antonio and Toni this is the birthday girl," as Leon said that, I saw the colours drain from Antonio's face. "Antonio is everything okay," I asked and he nodded and said that he needed to go somewhere. I just realised that I didn't even see his face but only saw his beautiful green eyes. Shrugging his thoughts away, I asked Leon where Drea and Drian were. Soon they both joined us back and we finally got to go home. Well that was an amazing night. it was the first time ever that a guy asked me to dance and I felt something when we danced. I never felt that with anyone. I mean I know that I never had a boyfriend before but just by touching his arm I felt and electrifying feeling.

Antonio's POV

It was her. The mysterious girl who collided with me the other day. I could tell that it was her by her beautiful blue eyes. I would have never thought that she was the girlfriend of my best friend. I can't believe that I was thinking of taking my best friend's girlfriend to my bed. That is kind of disappointing because I seriously can't get her out of my mind. I need to forget her. So I changed into my sweatpants and threw on a shirt and went on a late night run. Yeah that's what I do to clear my head. This helps me to forget everything for hours. She should really stop messing with my head but it's not stopping. That's when I started to think why would Stella spend so much time dancing with me when she could have told me that she was with someone. Is she a cheater type? I really hope not because her face was oozing innocence the first time I saw her and nothing changed tonight. Still i can't bring myself to understand why she spent so much time with me? Pushing that thought out of my head, I continued running in the darkness of the night enjoying the beauty of the night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter. I feel like it's a bit short but never mind. Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. I swear it really motivates me to write. Anyways thank you guys so much for reading.

-Love Mokshda