Finding Something Important

I LOVE POWER RANGERS, DON'T JUDGE!!!!!!! I sadly don't own Power Rangers if I did there would be a white ranger who would be me and Jayden would be with her or Jayden would be mine. My favorite Ranger team has got to be Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai. I love Jayden, he is so hot! Don't judge me because I'm crazy. By the way in this story the forest and woods are the same thing so I don't have to keep using the same word. Peyton List is Miley in this story.

Age:18

Personality: smart, strong, powerful, sly, confident, kind, caring, doesn't take crap from anyone, cunning, secretive (on somethings for reasons), and patient

Likes: training (power symbol training, fight training, other samurai power ranger training things), singing, meditating, fighting, playing with her wolf pack, cat, and Zord(s) (her new family and friends), swimming, running/jogging, walking in the forest or on the beach, fishing, hunting, horse riding, the power rangers (turns into her new family), night, darkness, dancing, and reading

Dislikes: her old family, Nighlok/Moogers/evil, bullies, and her past

Pets/friends/family: wolf pack and Fluffy (cat, and the name of my actual cat)

Friends/Family: Cody, Cody's father, and Daisuke

Love interest/crush: Jayden Shiba/red ranger (Jayden has a crush on Miley)

Zord(s): ??? (For now)

Color: ??? (For now)

Miley's POV

I am on my way back to my home in the woods. My home is small but I still love it. Right now I'm in a park in Paranorma City. Then I see something.

I walk up to the object and see that there is actually two objects. I see what the objects are and I am truly shocked. There, on the grass, is the Lion Folding Zord and a Samuraizer. They are obviously the Red Ranger's, who is Jayden Shiba. I pick them up and then the folding zord came to life ready to attack me.

"Whoa! I don't want trouble. I'm going to take you back to the Red Ranger and his friends." I say. "I promise." Then the folding zord went to normal.

I put the Zord and Samuraizer in my pocket. I start to go back to my home again but I heard screaming. I ran the opposite direction the other people are and they don't try to stop me. I see a Nighlok. I should have known. I pull out the Samuraizer.

"HEY! OVER HERE YOU UGLY NIGHLOK!" I yell and the Nighlok turns to me.

"Who are you?" The Nighlok asks. "Well it doesn't matter because I'm going to destroy you."

"Samuraizer! Go, go Samurai!" I say then I drew the Red Ranger's symbol to morph and I morphed.

"What?!" The Nighlok says confused and shocked.

"You're the one that's going to get destroyed." I say.

"There is only one of you and Moogers attack." After he said that Moogers came out of cracks around him and attacked me.

"Moogers won't spot me." I say. Then I quickly and easily defeated the Moogers.

"You may have beat the Moogers but you won't defeat me that easily."