All Hallows' Eve

Halloween special!

Miley's POV

I wake up and look at the clock by my bed. It reads 6:15. I get out of bed and change. I put a leather jacket on over it with leather boots and leather fingerless gloves.

 I put a leather jacket on over it with leather boots and leather fingerless gloves

I brush my teeth and hair then walk back to my bedroom. I put my Samuraizer and Zords in my pockets. I look at the calendar on the wall of my room and see what day it is. Today is Friday and All Hallows' Eve, or as most call it Halloween! I went to Fluffy and the pack. I whistle, so the pack got up with Fluffy.

"Alright, guys! Today is the one day that we can scare people and get candy!" I say excitedly. "Today is Halloween."

I have been waiting for this day for weeks. I always take Cody trick-or-treating somewhere, and we do great pranks. I go back to the closet and grab my costume. I put it on my bed.

"No messing with my costume." I told the animals in my room sternly. They know better than to mess with my costumes. Then I began to think. "We need to remark the city as our territory." I tell them and we walked outside.

I shifted into my wolf and jumped over the fence with the pack following. Fluffy stayed on the other side and I'm okay with that.

The pack and I run through the forest rubbing our scent on the trees, ground, rocks, and other things. Then we went to the outskirts of Paranorma City and marked it as our territory along with the Tengen Gate, the area around it, Cody's house, and the area around his house. We run back to the Shiba house and we jumped back over the fence. I shifted back to normal and went to the kitchen.

I got a glass of water and sat down. I began to think about what pranks to pull on the Rangers and Ji with Cody.

Fluffy's POV (shocker I know)

After my family and friends jumped over the fence, I went back inside. I walk to Jayden's door to see that it is closed. I open the door like how Miley taught the wolves and I. Good thing she taught me. I walk in his room and closed the door quietly.

I like Jayden. The reason why I rubbed my head against his leg is because he seems perfect. Especially for Miley even with what she is and what she can do. They are perfect for each other.

I walk over to his bed and jump up on his bed. I walk to his left side and curled up into a ball. I fall asleep by Jayden.

Jayden's POV

I walk up feeling something furry by my side. I look to my left side and see Fluffy. I move my hand and pet her. She wakes up and starts to purr. She gets up and walks on my chest still purring.