Fantastic Maze

Zane POV

The demon and Zach, partners! How do I know this isn't going to end well? I heard a blast coming from behind. SERIOUSLY?! WHAT DO THEY WANT?!

Garroth POV

DO THEY HAVE AN ARM CANNON?! WHAT IN IRENE MADE THAT BLAST?!
I just hope my baby brothers will be OK.
CRAP!!!

"Uh Zane, we forgot about Vlyad and Dad." I stop and turn back.
"Garroth! Right now we are being chased by two monsters! First we need to get help! We can come back for them later!" Zane shouted at me and frankly I'm a little scared of him.
"Zane, we might not be able to save them later!" I could see the pain in his eye.  I didn't believe what he did though.

Zane POV

I have to face it, they're dead.  Just when I was starting to not find my family so incredibly dreadful, half of them die.  Everything is stupid, I wish I didn't feed it so much power.  I screwed up, but I guess there's no turning back now.

Kawaii~Chan POV

"Zane! Behind you!" I pulled him off to a nearby side room with Garroth behind us.  We watched the smokey fireball of inescapable doom fly by at what looked like 47MPH!
After the smokey fireball of inescapable doom pass we took a look at the room we were in, and wouldn't you believe it, it was another hallway.
Or was it?

Nope not a hallway, but one of those would be so much better than this.
Take a deep breath and let it out Nana, breathe in, breathe out.
My hands were clenched with my thumbs over my middle fingers.  And I let it all out...

"A LABYRINTH! WHAT KIND OF ABANDONED SUBWAY STATION HAS A LABYRINTH IN IT!!!! A FLIPPIN LABYRINTH! WHY CAN'T ANY ESCAPE PLAN BE EASY?!! WHY CAN'T ANY OF THIS BE EASY?!!!!" That probably came out a little to loud.
As Zach and the demon's footsteps get closer, Garroth, Zane and I all start panicking.  When they were in the doorway the three of us all ran into the labyrinth, in different directions.
I hate mazes.

Zane POV

I just realized the stupid things we all did.

1. We ran into a giant maze

2. We all split up

3. We ran into a GIANT MAZE

The sooner I get out of this maze, the better.  Remember keep to the right, you'll find your way out, or to one of the others by sticking to the right wall.

About an hour goes by and I still haven't made much progress.  How big is this maze?  Just when I was about to take a break I heard footsteps.  They were loud and obnoxiously obnoxious!
It had to be Garroth's!!!
Man, never would I have EVER thought that I would be excited to see my brother.
I decided not to call out to him so the monsters won't over hear.  I take a left turn to the noise and come face to face with the loud footsteper...

Dang it Zach!

This is what I get for not sticking to the right wall.  He looked down at me and smiled.  I looked tiny compared to him, he was like a giant towering over skyscrapers.  He grabbed my right wrist, which was throbbing in pain from the past few days and dragged me to Irene knows where.  After a few attempts of trying to break free I just gave up.
I'm not having this today.  What's the harm in just tagging along unwillingly behind him and seeing what unfotunate thing he'll do to me next.  Much, much, MUCH harm.
Once we reached the place he brought me to I held my hand in my other hand.  I still have my fingerless gloves so I didn't know what kind of nasty cuts were underneath it.
Why fingerless gloves you idiot.
I thought they would look cool while saving Nana, like in every single cliche revenge movie in the world.
Well you could have protected your fingers better instead of just your hands.

Was my self conscious communicating to its self conscious?

"Do you have any idea how stubborn you are?!" Zach thought that was an insult, but I had a great comeback.  If you didn't know, comebacks are my specialty.
"Hey, at least I'm not trying the same failing idea of catching me, then nearly killing me but then being owned by your enemies," hmm not as good out loud as I thought it would be.
His right eye twitched angrily and looked as if he wanted to strangle me. 
"I mean look at you, how long exactly have you been plotting revenge for Irene knows what? You've hit rock bottom," Wait, where was the demon?

Garroth POV

Alright Garroth, as long as you take the left wall, then you'll get out of the maze, or was it right...?
(A/N:  Sorry I had to (≧∇≦)   😂)

I'm lost...