Chapter 1

Lily was sitting on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. She looked around and saw that it was too quiet; she saw that the Marauders were not here. But she thought to soon. James and Sirius walked in together. Lily sighed and Remus laughed.

"Lily flower, you are looking beautiful today." James said smirking.

"Go away Potter!" Lily said irritated.

"I just want to show you a spell I learned." James said hurt a little bit.

"What spell?" Lily asked concerned. There was no spell that James could learn that Lily did not know.

"Do you think they should know?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, I think it is time to show how smart we are. Now I will show my spell."

James looked at Sirius for help. Sirius stood up and got his wand out Sirius and James said together

"Tol-cheww."

The room started to spin and everything went bleary. Lily looked around and screamed,

"Potter! What did you do?"

James did not say anything. He did not know what happen either. But he was paying attention to the people that he never saw before.

"Ginny I swear those boys never listen to me!" A girl said that had brown curly hair.

"Hermione, I hear you. I know what you are," Ginny said but she got distracted.

"Ginny, what is it?" Hermione asked.

Ginny just pointed and Hermione turned around to see the Marauders, Lily and the others. Hermione came up to them.

"How did you get here? We should find Dumbledore." Hermione said.

Lily followed Hermione with the rest of the gang. Ginny walked right by Hermione. They just started to whisper. Hermione shock her head in disagreement with what Ginny said to her. Lily knew that those two were talking about them. Lily tapped Ginny on the shoulder and said,

"Can you explain to me why you look like some we know?"

"We will explain once we talk to Professor Dumbledore." Ginny said.

Lily nodded in agreement. Lily saw that another person joined the group. He had red hair and was really tall.

They got to a wall with a status. Hermione said something and the status moved out of the way. They all followed Hermione up the stairs. They got to the top and they could hear Dumbledore talking to someone. Ginny walked right in and Hermione just starred at Ginny in shock.

"Professor, we have," Ginny was about to say. There stood Remus Lupin. Ginny looked at him and said, "What are you doing here?"

"I am here because I was telling Dumbledore here that something is wrong. I can feel it." Remus said.

"But I told Remus that there is nothing wrong. Everything is fine here. Right, Miss Weasley?" Dumbledore said.

Ginny sighed, and opened the door. There stood the others and Remus saw a younger version of him. Remus was shocked of what he saw.

"How is his possible? There is no way. Unless, James Sirius what did you do?" Remus said.

"How do you know if it was us? How do we know that you are Remus?" James asked.

"Really, you will know by. Sirius, you wanted to poison Mrs. Norris and no one found out that it was you. James, you dressed up like a girl for Halloween on a bet that was made by you and Sirius." Remus said taking a breath, "And as for younger me. Our parents kicked us out when we were finally accepted to Hogwarts because the y did not want a werewolf as a son. Now we live with the Potters because they are now our family."

"You are so Remus and thanks for embarrassing us." James said looking to Lily.

The boys looked at Ginny, Lily, and Hermione. They were laughing about the things that Remus said.

"So, does someone want to explain to me how you few got here?" Dumbledore asked.

"Of course, Professor." Lily said.

Lily started to explain the story. She only got interrupted twice. Both times were because of James Potter. The older Remus got James to shut up. After Lily finished explaining the room was quiet. Finally Dumbledore spoke,

"Remus," Both Remus' looked. "This century one, you go and explain this to Molly and Author. They have a right to know."

"Alright, I should be back later." Remus said.

He walked out of the office. Everyone went quiet. There was nothing said. Then Dumbledore said,

"Now we need to figure out what,"

Then he got interrupted by Harry running in screaming,

"Hogsmeade is under attack!"