Hello to my enemies

Carmen pov

Well you already heard some stuff about me . I have blue eyes . My favorite color is purple and blue . My dad makes me wear pink too . I changed to some blue leather shirt and jacket . Put on my purple skinny pants . I put on my combat boots . I go downstairs and ate a year old pan cake . I said " bye ". He doesn't care about me . He only had me around for danger . I go too Claudine's house . I throw rocks at the door and screamed " Claudine judge frollo come out ". Then she came out and said " you really had to say my middle name ". I did my dads smirk . She said " stop that's gives me the creeps "." Let's go to Gil " she said playing with her hair . Her hair color is grey and pink I know right bad mix oh well . Claudine said " wake up Gil ". Then he got out . Harry got out too from his house . Harry said " now lets go to the villains ". We go walking like a villain . Harry had a crush on Uma . We go inside maleficent's 'castle' . We all sit next to our leaders . Claudine's leader is the evil queen Harry's leader is jafar and Gil's leader is the one and only cruella de vil . The villains said " you four had been chosen to a different in auradon . We shrugged and said " to get the wand "." But mother my enemies are their " I said . Cruella de vil said " just go oh and bring my Carlos I miss him so much ". We all rolled our eyes . She was playing with her stuffed pup . She's crazy isn't she . I said " alright we're gonna do it put a spell on Ben get the wand steal it break the barrier and no isle boom ". Maleficent said " wow your more smarter then mal ". Claudine said " imma miss you mommy ". Then our fathers came and left our bags . We heard a honk . I said " let's go do it because we're "." Evil " they all said . We put our bags in the limo . We all waved goodbye . We go inside the limo . Gil got some candy . Claudine said" oh my gosh stop Gil you're embarrassing me ". We all chuckled the he stopped eating and said " were finally out of that place ". We arrived at auradon . We got out . King Ben said " well hello you must be the villains "." Hi " we all said not looking at oir enemies. Carlos evie jay mal Ben and uma were their . Mal said " well what our your names "." I'm Carmen this is Claudine Gil and Harry " I said pointing at every villain . Were not actually vks because we're grown ups . Fairy god mother said " why hello villains ". We all waved weakly . Claudine was putting makeup like always . Harry was playing with his hook and Gil was moving back and forth. I was just looking at my bag . Gil was getting really annoying . I turned back . Then I said " Gil stop before I turn to my dad side and do you want that to happen and probably I will turn to my mothers side and do you really want that to happen ". I was slowly walking towards him giving him a stare . Ben said " wow i know he is gaston's son but take it easy ". I turned back . Ben gulps . Mal said " Ben stay away ". I turned back and smirked . Then we all smiled . Mine was more creepy. Evie shrived and said " well lets go ". They turned back . Claudine said " wow I hate this place ". Gil and Harry nodded . I whispered " well were because of the wand ". They all nodded . Carlos showed us our room . Claudine said " wow this place is so pink ". I nodded and said " Curtains judge "." Really kitty " Claudine said using my middle name . Then she closed all the curtains . She said " when you said the thing to Gil mal looked surprised and evie looked scared . I said " evie is always scared and only thinks about Beauty like always evie is useless ". She nods . We go to the boys room . Gil was playing with his fingers while harry writing something . Claudine said " do I remind you what we are all here for "." Wands " Gil said . I said " this is our one chance to prove to our further and evil parent I know that I'm not gonna blow just like mal did ". They looked scared . Claudine said " thank you ". Gil said " so how are we gonna get it ". Then we heard a knock . I whispered " I don't know Gil ". Then they knocked again . We all  said " for evil sake who is it "." The vks " the vks said . We all laughed I opened the door and said " you guys are not vks trust me ". They rolled their eyes . Uma said " look we're here to say sorry "." Sorry to us " Harry said . I said " you tried to kill me how will I say it's ok no way ". My tail was wigging and my ears were going up and down . Carlos brought his dog with him like always. He started barking . I screamed  " meow ". The the dog shot up . Gil said " thought so ". We all laughed . Jay said " wow you have changed foxy "." I'm not a fox I'm a cat you idiot " I screamed taking out my claws . Carlos looked at me sadly . Claudine said " wow I have never seen cat so mad ". Harry and Gil nodded . I calmed me self down . Then Ben came in . Great perfect timing Ben . I took my claws out . My hair was turning up and I changed to a cat . Claudine got me and said " kitty stop ". I went down from her and changed back to my human self . My eyes were as evil as maleficent . My fur was purple and blue . Harry said " you should go now like right now or else she gets made again ". They nodded and left . I sighed and said " school is tomorrow and I hate auradon ". They nodded . Claudine said " come on its getting late ". I said " well evil dreams ". Then we left . I feel asleep .