Kyle Shadows.

Pro: The Usos

                                                                Pro: The Usos.

Real Name: Matthew Austin Brink.

Ring Name: Kyle Shadows.

DOB: July, 26.

Hometown: Flint, Michigan.

Age: 30.

Ring gear: Sleeveless band t-shirts and jeans or something similar to the wrestling tights that Baron Corbin wears. 

Theme Song: Bat Country 

Finisher: Black Out. (Curb stomp) Shadow Of Mordor.  (Bastia Bomb)

Signatures: Crippler Crossface. (Coma Cross face) Calf Crusher. (Bear Trap)

 Wrestling Style: Power house and submission specialist. Growing up on the streets of Flint, he had to fight others in order to gain respect from them and he would have to find a way to take them down even if they were taller and stronger than him. His style is very stiff and hard hitting. If you give him a second to capitalize, he'll strike; whether it be with a knock out punch or a choke hold, one thing is for sure. you'll be out cold. 

Why should you be in WWE: I'm not going to come here and complain about how my life was hard and how I always dreamed of such an opportunity. How people didn't believe in me and this is the stage where I can showcase what I'm capable of to prove my doubters wrong. *scoffs* No. I simply just like to beat people up. Its what I do. Its what I was ever really good at. I'm so good at it that even my little sister Serenity Scissorhands is here to reek havoc on the women's division. Everything she knows is because of me. Now if we beat somebody senseless, its not going to end up being a trip to the police station. Its just going to lead me closer to world titles and money.

Face Claim: M.Shadows