Wonderland

"welcome to wonderland!" She looked at Nadia and her parents, "we have games, toys, arts and craft. Don't forget you guys are staring in a puppet show!" She smiled, she soon picked up Nadia by the wooden planks and dragged her off. Nadia's skin was rotted off and her bones and skull were showing a little, it was the same with her parents. The stab wounds were clear and blood stained their clothes. Chloe had a bright smile on her face she took Nadia and set her down next to her rabbit.

Chloe looked back over at her parents, "I'm a crazy, crazy girl aren't I?" She smiled wickedly before pushing them down. "you couldn't give me a normal life?!" Chloe stopped looking at Nadia. " oh I'm sorry! Please don't be scared," Chloe hugged her friend. She grabbed the planks on the little bunny and started playing.

" Welcome to wonderland, this is were dreams come true, no more rules no, no more adults, no more problems." She made the bunny offer Nadia some tea, and continued playing, soon she grabbed her dad and make him slam a bottle of Jimbean on the table.

" tea parties are for kids" Chloe grabbed her mother and made her come over slapping father.

" you need to stop with the alcohol!" She demanded

" you need to stop fucking with other guys!" He retorted

Chloe dropped the parents and grabbed Nadia and her Rabbit, she locked herself in her room petting the flimsy rabbit and limp friend.

" it's okay you guys they'll be done soon." She reassured them making them nod using the planks. Soon enough she cleaned up her mess, Chloe gathered her extra wood and other human puppets. She placed them all in one area in the room. Chloe was used to the smell and it didn't faze her anymore.

"okay guys get ready for the play! It will show tomorrow now rehearse you parts!" Chloe ran to her room and shut the door.
" Hey Nadia!" She looked at her friend who was placed on the bed. She hugged her friend and feel asleep.
------
" I love you Chloe" Nadia whispered in her ear before leaning her head on Chloe's shoulder.
"I'm so happy to spend time with you in wonderland" Chloe smiled, "I don't wanna wake up."
" here, so this dream isn't worthless." Nadia kissed Chloe passionately on the lips. Chloe for her checks growing hot.
------
Waking up Chloe realized she was kissing her pillow, she sat up think only if that were to happen.

"she could be my queen in wonderland" she thought a loud. She jumped up remembering her puppet show, " their waiting for the show." Chloe grabbed her puppets and went down to the basement. She attached each body to the ceiling out of sight. There were curtains draped across the room making a stage type setting. Chloe looked at the chairs. She flipped on her top hat and greeted with open arms.
" welcome lady's and gentlemen! Sit back relax and enjoy the show" Chloe ran to the latter and began the show. She worked on detaching the people off the ceiling and made them move around to her will. Chloe finally finished her play and got down standing in front of the chairs.
" thank you, thank you! So much love! I hope you enjoyed 'our life in wonderland!" Chloe ran up stairs looking at one of her puppets, the girls arm string was messed up. It had snapped during one of the seance.
" you messed me up!" She growled at the puppet, she went outside and gave it to her liger, the hybrid pounced on the corps and ate it tearing at it.

" this is my wonderland, it's free to stay, once you come, there is no other way, it dominates the others, raises to the top. Welcome to my wonderland! You are now my puppets."