Chapter 7: Carried

I know it isn't G, but use your imagination. Also, I'm proud of my descent title.

Frisk's POV

I woke up to the same smell of cigarettes, but I didn't open my eyes. I want to sleep a little more. I decided to shift into a more comfortable position just to find that I can't move I struggled a little and then I opened my eyes just to find that I was leaning back on something, and that there was a boney hand on my stomach. My eyes went wide when I realized what is going on. WHY AM I CUDDLING WITH G!?!?!

I started struggling and trying to get out of his grip, but his hand wouldn't budge. "Calm down doll face, I'm not gonna bite. At least not hard~" G cooed. "LET ME GO RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" I demanded. "Not unless you admit your defeat." He stated "NEVERR! Not to a psychopathic butt face like you" I replied while pointing at his face and narrowing my eyes. "Then you're trapped with me until then end of the day doll~" 

G's POV

All I need to do is carry her around and keep hugging her until she either admits defeat or the day ends, and then I'll get good quality cigarettes. Sounds simple enough. But she keeps struggling and trying to break out. She keeps going with such... DETERMINATION. This is gonna be a long day.

I sat up and placed her between my legs, her still struggling to get out of my grasp. After about 30 minutes of pointless struggling, she stops. Finally. She breathes heavily for a while and when her breathing becomes normal again, she starts trying to escape once more. Why won't she give up? Now I'm stuck with a struggling weakling in my arms. Her struggling doesn't do much, but it sure is annoying.

Time skip to lunch~

Frisk's POV

As I kept on struggling, the clock struck 2 and our two guards came in. One of the guards was smiling an evil grin at G, while the other one was completely dumbfounded. "Can you please help me, he didn't let go since yesterday." I asked. Before the guards could answer, G interrupted "Well if you just surrender and accept your defeat, you'll be free doll~" he teased. I made a disgusted face "Never to someone like you." I replied.

The guard that was smiling at first whispered something to the other guard, which caused his face to become unamused. "I'm sorry Princess, but I can't do that because someone doesn't think before they act" he said while giving his partner a sour look. This made me confused, but I shrugged it off. "It's ok, I can handle this weirdo on my own then." I replied, and started struggling again.

"Although I would hate to interrupt your moment here, it's time to go to lunch." The guard stated while giving another evil smile. 'I'm gonna call him Smile-ass because of his stupid mean face' I thought, satisfied with my decision. I also found out that the other guard is named Rudolf.

"Yeah G, time to let me go" I agreed to Smile-ass. "Nah, I don't feel like letting you go just yet, I think I'll carry you around like a doll you are~" he cooed, while giving a mischievous grin and picking me up with my back touching his stomach and his arms around my waist, which caused my face to heat up and turn a light red. "AHHHH! No, let me go! This is sexual assault, I will sue you!" I half-screamed, half-begged while desperately trying to get out. "No can do, I'm already in jail~" he cooed again. "UGHHH. Let me go-" I wined. "Only if you admit your defeat~" he said slyly. "Hmf, never." I scoffed while crossing my arms and looking to the side.

When we walked into the lunch room, everyone looked at us like they always do, which caused me to cover my face with my hands from embarrassment. When we walked over to the counter, G shifted me up into his right arm, carrying me like a baby. My face became a little more red. He put the pack of cigarettes in his back pocket, handed me my tray of food which was hard to hold since I was practically laying down, took his own tray, and went over to our table. While we walked, I saw looks of frustration, confusion, and... jealousy? Everyone seemed to notice that neither of us enjoyed G carrying me around.