Chapter 1 Is She Alright?

No Ones POV

"Chika, we're going to be late for school. Hurry up." A certain second year was pacing around the room waiting for her friend to finish getting ready. Apparently, Chika overslept that morning and didn't wake up until You arrived.

"Almost done, You!" Chika answered, running around like crazy grabbing everything she thinks she needs.

"Ah! Chika, the bus is leaving!" You and Chika panicked and they dashed out of the inn and shouting at the top of their lungs, hoping the bus would stop. Lucky for them it did.

"That was a close call. We got lucky." You sighed.

"I'm sorry." Chika was scratching her cheek. "Anyways, I finally finished the lyrics. Can't wait to give them to Riko."

"Oh yeah? Bet she'll say something like 'Chika, you were supposed to finish those days ago,' or something like that." You was thinking hard on what their burgundy haired friend will do. After all Chika plays around a lot.

They both were laughing until they reached the school.

Time skip to idol practice

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight....

Practice lasted for a few hours until Kanan told them not to over do it.

"So, did you finish the lyrics yet? You were suppose to finish them Sunday." Riko asked.

"Yeah, I did. Right here." Chika handed the lyrics to Riko. Proud of herself for thinking of such good lyrics.

"Not bad. I'll get right to the music once I get home."

"Ganbaruby." A small red head said.

"Hehe, thank you Ruby. I will."

"Mortals will be forever pleased. For I, the great Yohane, will....ouch, I wasn't done Zuramaru!" Yoshiko was karate chopped by Hanamaru who, of course, was eating some bread.

"Let it go zura~"

Yoshiko put a pout on her face and started to walk over to her bag to grab water.

"SHINY!!! Kanan's all sweaty and not to mention Dia seems to be red. Hehe. Could it be that Dia has a small crush on our blue haired friend?" Mari was enjoying herself as Dia's face got redder while Kanan's wondering what just happened between the two of them since she wasn't close enough to hear Mari's comment to Dia.

"MARI!!!" Dia then chased Mari towards and down the stairs and into the school.

"Anyone have the sightest clue what those two were talking about? Kanan asked.

"Nope." Chika replied while You handed her a bottle of water.

Kanan looked at the other girls but they all shook their heads. None of them were really paying attention to Dia or Mari.

"Ow..." Riko murmured, placing her hand to her head. She felt a sharp stab in her head but couldn't make out were exactly the stab filling was.

The others didn't seem to notice Riko and Riko was fine with leaving it be. She thought it was just her imagination.

"Well...since Dia and Mari are already done, I guess we should end training early. It doesn't appear like they have any intention of returning anyways." Kanan suggested.

Everyone seemed to agree and went back into the building to change back into their school uniforms.

Riko seemed to have been walking slower than the others. Struggling to keep her strength in her legs and forcing every step. It seemed, to Riko, that every step was getting more difficult and more painful. She didn't know what was going on but she didn't want to worry the others so she sucked it up and kept pushing.

The others didn't seem to notice Riko's strange behavior as they were still wondering about Mari and Dia, who seemed to be nowhere in sight.

After looking around the school, not finding them, they decided to head over to Dia's place to see if they decided to go home. Kanan went her separate way, since she and Mari live on the same island, it'd be easier for her to check on Mari while the others check on Dia at the same time.

However, Riko was struggling to breath at that point and decided she should just head home and rest.

"Umm...hey. I...uhh...I need to head home. I have music to write." Before the others could reply she took off.

Chika POV

"I wonder why Riko was in a hurry to get home." I must of said that out loud cause You replied.

"Maybe she's that desperate to start on the music. She did say she was going to write the music when she got home." You walked closer to me and grabbed my arm. "Come on. We should go and find Dia. See if she's alright. Then later we could check on Riko.

"Okay, let's go."

Riko POV

I'm just barely hanging on. Just a little further until I reach the front door. It hurts. It hurts so much. Why...why does it hurt. I haven't even done anything to cause this much pain throughout my body. And my head. It feels like my head's being squeezed.

I kept my legs moving. Forcing my body to move. I finally reached the door...I...I just need to open...I c-can't. It hurts.

Everything just went blank after that.

Ruby POV

"Sis, are you home?" I walk into the house with the others walking in after me.

"Dia!" Hanamaru shouted, a little too loudly for my comfort, but this isn't about me, it's about finding my sister.

"We checked the whole house. No ones home." You said.

"Maybe she went with Mari after all. Try calling...I'm so stupid!!! Just call their phone." Chika told us.

"We all know you stupid." Yoshiko answered.

"Your stupider zura." Hanamaru directed towards Yoshiko.

"Shut up!!! I was joking. It was a joke."

"Just someone call already!!" Chika was getting impatient.

You picked up her phone I think she's dialing Mari's number. Chika's dialing Kanan's while I started dialing Dia's.

All our calls went to voice mail though. Even Kanan didn't answer her phone.

"Maybe something urgent came up with the third years." You said.

"I don't think so." Then Chika started dialing Riko's number. Again, no answer.

"WHATS GOING ON!!!" Chika shouted so loud, I could have sworn the house shook.

Kanan POV

My phone rang but my body didn't want to obey my command. The caller ID looked like it was Chika. I fought to move but I just couldn't. My whole body hurt. My head most of all. Still...I can't stay on this boat forever. I need to move.

As much as I tried to move a muscle I knew I wouldn't be getting off the ground anytime soon. Worse of all, I'm still on the boat. If the boat were to sink while I'm like this, I would drown. I tried calling out but no sound made it past my lips.

Suddenly, an intense pain shot through my spine and to my head.

"Kana..." Was that Riko's voice I heard?

After that I blacked out.