lost in lullaby Forest chapter 2

While Gary looked for Ramon in lullaby forest, He saw a huge clocktower (the same one Ramon saw).

Gary: (jumps) WOAH!! Thats one big clocktower! Maybe Ramon is inside here! Better check it out.

So he ran inside the building, surrounded by cogs and gears spiraling around and around.

Gary: Wow... Look at this place.. I better find Ramon and fast!

So He went to go find his infernite friend in the dark tower. Later, he heard a strange bang coming from the messy room.

Gary: (scared) What was that!? (Looks at an open door and reads a note hanging from the door knob) "look inside the room and you may find who you seek." Hmm.. I wonder if i should look inside the room..

Gary looked inside the room, seeing Ramon sleeping on a bed peacefully. He was happy to see his friend again. He tries to wake Ramon up..

Gary: (Shakes Ramon) Come on buddy! Wake up! We gotta go!

but he didnt wake up.. Gary shakes him again.

Gary: Come on Ramon! WAKE. UP!

Ramon can't open his eyes. He was in a deep deep deep sleep (meaning he can't wake up even if Gary shouts a bit louder). Gary felt sad that his pal won't wake up.

Gary: Ramon! Wake up please! (Feels very scared) WAKE UP PLEASE!!

Snakey pops out of the shadows. She giggled at his dismay and whispered...

Snakey: (whispers) He cant hear you...

Gary turned around and screamed once he saw her.

Gary: (jumps in fright) AHHHHH!!! Oh.. Its just you snakey...

Snakey: Oh... I'm so sorry for making you jump like that.. (Heres ramon waking up then turns to him) Well... Looks like somebody's up...

Gary: (relieved) Oh.. Phew.. You woke up.. Thats good!!

Ramon: (notices Gary) Gary...? 

Gary: (feels happy) Ramon!!!

Ramon: (feels happy) Gary!!!