Act.1 Enroll

A/N

The whole book is Lunia POV.

   Lunia Moonblossom, heir to the throne of the moonblossom kingdom. She was to enroll in Gacha high next week. She was home schooled up intell now.

        She was scared to go to school, how whould she make friends? How would she know where to go? Where other kids from the royal row gona be there?

      All though questions where racing in, her mind.

        The first appearance is everything. Her mother always told her, so she chose her regular, a blue tank-top over a side shoulders t-dirt that is white, blue jeans, black high heal boots, very pale skin, a lightning bolt shaped scar on her left cheek, and red cat-like eyes. She put her black long hair up into a pony tail.

           "No, you should ware a dress." Her mother came in. "But, mom no one' wearing them anymore!" Lunia stomped her foot.

          "Fine. But I won't like it." Her mother gave in. "Should I ware a hat?" Lunia asked. "Why?" Her mother sat on her bed. "Cause these." Lunia pointed to her head which had black ears.

      "You should be be proud to be part wolf! At least your not a cat!" Her laughed. "Yea, but-" "No but's be proud!" "Fine. No go I haven't finished packing!" Lunia pushed her mother out.

       "Be proud? Fine I'll be proud!" Lunia pack another outfit that looked exactly liked the one she was wearing.

    On the plane.

Gacha High was in Japan. I lived in France, so i was on the plane for awhile.

Will there be any other animal there? Provably not.

When I got to the school, i was met by a girl with a black and blue jacket, and blue hair. "Hello I'm Principal Luni, and you are?" Luni pulled out a blue screen.

"Lunia Moonblossom" I stated.

"Lunia...Lunia....Lunia....Luni-ah! Here room 116." Luni showed me to my room. "Have a great time!" Luni walked away.

When I came into my room I saw a ball of yellow fluff behind a bed.

"Hello?" I asked the yellow fluff. Two ears popped out on top of the yellow fluff.

"Huh? Oh, hi!" A girl stood up. She had 9 tails (the yellow fluff) yellow hair and ears, a yellow-orange dress.

"Hi?" I asked. "Hi!" The girl jumped over the bed. "I'm Kitsune Mitsuko! Or Kitsune!" The girl was checker than a little kid in lollipop land.

"I'm Lunia Moonblossom" I Staited. "Well, hiya!" She shuck my hand rapidly. "Well start unpacking, and we'll start talking about ourself!"

So we did, we talked about our lives and stuff. Turns out she's from Japan, and lives by a shrine. That's all I got out from her untill she whould only what to talk about me, man! That girl can talk!

A hour later we heard a knock at the door, and the door opened. A girl with purple hair, short shirt, skirt, boots, vest, and bun things stuck to head on the side.

"Girls this is your other roommate." Luni opened the door. "Lolimere Suisho." The girl staited.

"Hi! I'm Kitsune!" Kitsune pulled out her hand. "Hi..." Suisho shook it.

"Lunia Moonblossom." I said. "Lunia, here is a princesse of the moonblossom kingdom! Also her name is like Luni ya know? L-u-n-i than add a, a! L-u-n-i-a!" Kitsune did a cheer.

Suisho look unimpressed. "Where are you from?" I asked. "Um..." The rest was mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked politely. "I'm from the kingdom hidden in the clouds, SkyLihn." Suisho blushed.

"You're royalty too! Awesome!" Kitsune jumped up and down.

"What's a moonblossom?" Suisho asked. "A blossom that only blossom in moon light, also its always night there." I helped her carrie her bags.

"Are you a neko?" Suisho asked me. "I think so." Kitsune played with my ears. "Or a fox. Oh! How about a Panther! Or what about-" I cut her off. "I'm a wolf." Dead silence.

"What's wrong?" "Oh, man, your gona have it rough." Kitsune said. "Why?" I asked. "Luiselle." They said together.

"Who?" "Luiselle, prep. ANNOYING. And she's in love with the science teacher, Keito, he is a wolf to." Kitsune said.

"Isn't she to young for a science teacher?" I sat on my bed.

"Oh no, she is old! Might even be older than he is!" Suisho explained.

"Wah..." I was dumbfounded. "Yep!"

Lunch time

"Why isn't Suisho sitting next to us?" I asked Kitsune as a sat my tray down. "Oh, she has other friends. Ellyn. The other anchor." Kitsune was stuffing her face with food.

"Hey, Kitsune who's this losser? Don't tell me she's another one of your loser friends?" Three girl walked up to us. The other two girls snickered. Than walked away without the response.

"Who were they?" I asked. "Where is Kamiya?" Kitsune wispered. "Who were they?!" I demanded.

"The first one was Kinen, the one on the left was Lilith, the one on the right was Kuku, now she's scary!"

"What's up with them?" Forgetting about the name Kamiya was mentioned. "Poplar girls, everthing they ware is 'in'. Annoying daughter and son's of crapy parent's." Kitsune waved her hands in the air dramatically.

The bell rang for class to start. Where have I heard the name Kamiya before? I asked myself.

"What class do you have next?" Kitsune asked me. "History." "Science. Have fun in history!" Kitsune waved goodbye.

"Yea, fun." I said sarcastically.

Word count:909