Act.2 The Girl With The Fake Name

In history our teacher is Sylph. Sometimes kids think she's just full if hot air.

A sat down in on the end of the row. The girl next to me was Cupid. "Hi, I'm Cupid if you have any love problems, I'm the girl! Do you have any love problems?" Cupid shook my hand. "Lunia Moonblossom."

"Now is everyone here? Good." Sylph stepped in. "Now for our first assignment were going to do a presentation about our family history. Here are the requirements." She passed the papers around.

"Man, she has no time to waste." Cupid whispered to me. " Cupid do you have something to say to the class?" Sylph asked.

"N-no ma'am." Cupid blushed out of embarrassment.

That girl can hear!

"Now, get started!" Sylph slammed her hand on the desk.

We started. Time went by fast. The bell rang, my next class was gym. I herd that the teacher was Reed, and he was terrible.

And they were right! He was scary. He yelled at every little thing. He seems like my trainer at home, be she wasn't scary she was creepy, and I thought nobody in the world would be worse then her, but I was wrong.

He made us come up and introduce ourself. "Hi my name is Lunia Moonblossom, I'm a dark unit and I can summon any weapon in my mind." I summoned a scythe.(which was my favorite.)

"Next." Reed said plainly.

That took us the whole hour, for some reason. Next I had science. Keito was the teacher. Apparently he was a wolf to, and a girl had a crush on him. I mean like who would crush on there teacher their like 20 years older than you?!?!

I sat in the,back, so no one would notice me. Hopefully. Well anyway, the kid who sat next to me was a girl, named Yuni. She looked depressed and needed a friend, so I thought I would be that friend.

"Hi. My names Lunia. What's yours?" I said cheerfully. "Yuni. Are you a fox? Also your name sounds like Luni are you two related? Me, I'm a depressed girl. My brother Yuma has no classes with me. I mean come on! We like have to work together that's how we do things. Stupid school. Another thing about me is that I can't stand lesbians, or gays. Lastly, I'm a good student." Yuni sighed.

Before I said anything the teacher came in. But it wasn't Keito, I don't know who it was. But it was a girl. "Hello, my name is Cyanthia, the former English teacher. Ketio will not be this year science teacher." A girl with black-purple hair raised her hand, and din'nt wait for an awser.

"Why not?!" "Well miss, Luiselle he will be teaching English. While i'll be teaching science."

Good, I don't have English! Wait did she say Luiselle? Crap! I was hopping for no classes with her! I thought.

"For today, we will be taking a pre-test." Everybody groand. "It will be about what you learnd last year, so shut up." She slammed the pre-test on the desk of the first kid. The pore kid looked like she saw a ghost eat someone.

"Pass the test around, Luiselle." So we did. She was right this was about stuff from last year. I breezed thought it. Well after that school was over. I headed back to my dorm. Kitsune was there.

"You know how many people asked if I was a fox? To many to count. Also no one asked about this scar on my cheek." I fell into my bed. "I thought it was a tattoo?" Kitsune said. "Nope. It's a scar." Kitsune stayed quite.

"Well ar'nt you gona ask how I go it?" "Nope." Kitsune was tapping on a screen."Oh, it look's like Suisho got into trouble. So we won't see her for a while. Awww ...."

"What's that?" I pointed to the thing in her hand. "Oh, you don't know what this is?!?!" I shook my head. "This is called a phone. You can text on it, call, play games, and other cool stuff!" She showed me these things called 'apps' and what they did.

"We don't have phones."

"Than how do you contact people?!" Kitsune was freaking out. "Letter."

"Boring! Know how do we get you a phone?" Kitsune was pacing around. "Well we are in the middle of a war so internet and stuff like that can't be used or the enemy might know stuff that's private." I explained calmly.

"In a war with who?" "Sunblossom."

"Wait so your kingdom is Moonblossom, where the other kingdom is Sunblossom, right?" Kitsune sat back down.

"Sorry,Yukino blamed me for something I din'nt do. Like all mean girls." Suisho came into the room.

Yuni, where have I heard that name?!

"Well, she should go die in a hole." Kitsune bobbed her head.

"Well, what's going on?" Suisho sat on her bed. "Oh, Lunia here was telling me that the tattoo on her cheek isn't a tattoo its a scar. And that her kingdom is in the middle of a war with the kingdom called Sunblos-"

"That's it!" I exclaimed. "What?!" Kitsune and Suisho asked

"That's were I heard the name Yukino!" "Were?!" "Yuni Sunblossom!" Im happy I remembered.

"No, her last name is Firshez. I think its french." Sushio staited. "No, its Sunblossom. She's the daughter of royalty on that side. Dumb. changing her last name."

"Wha...." Kitsune and Suisho was dumbstruck. "Yukino. I never thought that she would attend the same school as me."

"Well, she's one of those mean girls." Kitsune said.

"That's not strange at all." I say plainly.  "What kind of reputation did she have?" Suisho asked. "Terrible. Well anyway I don't want to talk about it. You two seam to have been here, but your a 9th grader?" I asked avoiding the previs topic.

"Um..." Kitsune started. "Um... Yea about that..." Sushio blushed. "Wegotheldback." Kitsune said quickly, but I understud her. "Harsh."I said.

"Yea..."

"Subject change!" Kitsune cheered. "Are you in cheerling, Kitsune?" I asked. "Yep!" Kitsune demonstrated.

Mom, I'm having a good time here at Gacha high. Hope the kingdom's geting along good. Love you.

The next day would bring the worst news in my life.