RODEO

Pic of Kelden above.

BAILEYS POV:

I was in line to by a rodeo ticket. Some guy came up behind me whistling. I ignored him and bought my ticket and walked away. He bought his and caught back up with me. He said,
"So cutey what your name. I'm Kelden Tuller." I just looked at him and rolled my eyes and said, "Well it ain't cutey thats for sure."
"Then what is it?"
"Bailey Jensen"
My phone wrang.
"I got a take this."
I walked away answering it. It was Britteny.

Later That Night:
Me and Britteny went to the rodeo. I was so confused when they called Kelden Tuller for bulls. He stayed on for 8 seconds he scores a 82. Britteny and I went and got a drink he came over and put his arm around my neck. He looked down and grind. I rolled my eyes at him and told him "You smell." "Well Miss Bailey you smell pretty good to me."☺️ 
I rolled my eyes.
He said "Now Miss Bailey don't be like that. "
He tickled me and I laughed. I just looked at him and thought what have I got myself into now? I shook my head at him. And went back to my seat to watch the rodeo. He sat down with us. He was quiet for a minute. I looked over at him and he was starring at me. "What?"
"Nothing"
"Then why are you starring at me?"
"Because your so beautiful."
 I shook my head no. I got up walked down the stairs. A minute later as I was about to step off the ramp I heard.
"Miss Bailey wait."
I kept walking. He ran up in front of me and grabbed my hands.
"Wait! What's wrong!?!"
I jerks my hands away from his.
"I've heard it so many times. And it's not gonna work this time"
I stepped out around him but he stepped back in front of me.
"But I'm not lying."
"How do I know this?"
I looked down at the ground.
"Hey look at me.... Look at me." 
I looked up at his Blue misty eyes.
"Don't be this way Miss bailey. I'm not gonna hurt you"
I shook my head and walked away. I went to the truck and texted Britteny, "Can you find a ride home?" "ya,  I met one of Kelden friends after the rodeo, we are all gonna go to the diner. everything OK?  I just saw Kelden walk by. He looked sad." "ya" I went home but all I could think about was Kelden. I grabbed my keys and phone and put on tanke top and went down to the diner. I parked. I sat in my truck for a few minutes. I could see him inside. I walked in and ordered a burger, frys and a Dr. Pepper to go. I was hoping he would come up. I got my food and walked out. I put my food in the truck when I heard "Miss Bailey wait." I smiled and turned around.
"ya" 
"look I'm sorry about earlier." "it's alright."
"I didn't mean to upset you." "It's not you"
"I take it you didn't have a couple of good relationships."
I nodded my head.
"I'm sorry."
"It's not your fault I just don't wanna be lied to."
"I promise I won't lie to you."
I just looked at him.
"I promise. Will you at least give me a chance?"
"I guess." he smiled
"Can I have your number?"
  I gave him my number. I looked back at the diner. Looks like you got a audience. I smiled he turned and looked he shook his head as the rest of the group came out.
"Looks like we do."
I smiled and laughed.
I was about to get in my truck when one of his friends yelled "Looks like Kelden finally found himself a girl!" 
I blushes and got in my truck and drove back to the ranch.

KELDENS POV:
When TJ yelled
"Looks like Kelden finally got himself a girl"  Well I wanted to go over and punch him. So,  I walked over smiling and jokingly punched him in the arm.
"shut up" 
"What's her name? "
"Wouldn't you like to know. "
I went to bed that night thinking of Miss Bailey.

Next Day:
I texted her when I got up. "Good morning Miss Bailey" I got a reply 10 minutes later. "Good morning Kelden."
"I've been thinking about you." "You have?"
 "I have.☺️ What ya doin tonight? "
"Sleeping. Isn't that what your supposed to do?"
"Sorry, Miss Bailey what are you doing this evening?"
"Nothing"
"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?"
"IDK"
"I respect that. Just let me know. OK?"
"OK."
I want to go out with him so bad but I'm scared. What if he hurts me. I've been uses and abused so many times.