Chapter:27

Desiree

I bolted upright in bed breathing heavily. I couldn't get it out of my head as that guy tried everything he could to get into my pants. Justin would have his head if he knew what he tried to do to me. My cousin would have his head. NFR. I'm going, and sharing the room with my cousin Cody. I tried to calm myself as I sat against the wall on my bed. When I couldn't calm down I went into the boys room and crawled onto the bed between them and under the covers.

In no time I was pulled to a body. "Nightmare?" Justin asked. I nodded against him. "Is it some guy that is beating up on you?" He asked. I looked up at him. Tears were already threatening to fall. He quickly wiped them away as if he knew they were falling. "Who's messing with our girl?" He asked. "Some guy at school." I said. He kissed my forehead. "Dry the tears, because that's not a real reason to be shedding them. You've already shed enough tears in the past year, you don't need to anymore." He said.

He wiped them away once more. "Family is the only thing that should even have tears shed for. No other guys." He said before placing featherlight kisses to both eyelids. He kissed the tip of my nose. "What has he been doing to you?" He asked finally. "He's been trying to get into my pants. Forcefully. " I told him. "How long has this been going on?" He asked tightening his hold on me. "Hurting." I said. He loosened his grip. "Sorry princess. Could you answer my question?" He asked. "Since February." I answered.

"Who have you been hanging out with?" He asked. "The rodeo guys at my school. Mostly Alex." I said. "I need names." He said. I thought for a minute. "Two bit, Max, Cactus, that group." I said. "Complete players at rodeos, yet know your ours." He said. Blake rolled over. His head shot up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "She had another nightmare." Justin told him. Blake wrapped his arms around me. They both started kissing me.

I liked, no loved how this felt.

Blake

Right after I put my arms around her I had to start kissing her. She rubbed against my groin. I silently groaned at the feeling. She moaned, making my condition even worse. I could tell Justin was rubbing against her trying to get a bigger reaction out of her. The harder he rubbed against her the more she moaned, the harder I got. I let out a groan at how hard I finally was. I felt Justin's hands on her butt. I put my hands on her breasts and squeezed when he did. She bucked into him and gasped.

I moved closer to her continuing to kiss her.

Justin

Right after I started kissing her she wiggled in our grip rubbing against me. Her moaning was music to my ears and to my groin. I continued to rub against her earning another moan. Blake finally let out a vocal groan. I grabbed her butt squeezing both sides making her buck her hips into me. She gasped at how hard I was. Blake moved closer. I continued kissing her. She finally lifted her arms over her head and stretched out in our hold. I leaned down to kiss the tops of her breasts.

Desiree

They both were treating me like a queen like I asked them to. I was gasping for air from their attack. I finally had to break from their grasp and sit up. "You ok baby?" Blake asked. "Yeah. Just had to catch my breath." I said as they were panting too. They both moved back to give me more room to lay down. I did, turning onto my back. "Tell us when to stop when you need air or have had enough. Don't be afraid to." Justin said first. "We need to know, so in the future your not hurt." Blake said. I slightly nodded.

They both kissed my temples showing they care about my safety and health. Justin then picked me up and carried me back to my room following Blake. They both laid down with me between them and kept me between them. I laid my head on Justin's chest. He put his arm around me. Blake put his head on my back and wrapped his arms around me.

~~~~~~~

"Get your hand off my stick." Justin said waking me up before my alarm. I found one of my arms across his perfectly chiseled torso (and near eight pack) away from his groin area. My other one was trapped under Blake. I moved my hand feeling something harden against it. Oh shiz. You have got to be kidding me. "I'm not going to repeat myself." Justin said. "It's not my hand." Blake murmured. "I can tell who's hand it is. It's not Desiree's because her's is up by my peck." Justin grumbled. Blake moved away from us. "Thanks." Justin grumbled.

"How can you tell anyway?" Blake asked. "Her hands are smaller than yours and softer." Justin said. I sat up just as my alarm went off. Yup. It's fall break. I'm going down to south Texas for the weekend. Justin reached over and turned my alarm off before I laid back down on his chest. "Why do you have an alarm set?" Blake asked. "Because I'm going down to the homestead to pick up a horse or two to bring up here for a potential buyer and another one of my fabulous stallions for breeding purposes." I said.

I was looked downward at Blake who had just gotten off my bed when I saw something flinch beneath the covers. Seriously. I know how much they want me. I focused on something else besides that. The tuft of hair that was growing below his belly button that was trying to go over it. It was the same color as the hair on his head. Blake stretched letting his muscles flex. He had a similar patch the same color as his hair and had a small patch on his chest that seemed to have spread since the last time I saw it.

"If you have to." Justin said. "You both know where it is. My dad purposely bought the land connecting the lands together. I don't know if my dad would allow the two of you to go with me." I said. Justin kissed the top of my head. "Only if you want us to go." He said before letting us up.