Letter for My best friends

If I call you " my best friend " it means that you are someone really special , that I can be me when I am around you or just talking to you , that you can understand me like none does and I want to thanks you for that . You're one of the best things that ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you.

                      Maybe you aren't perfect , but I think you are more than perfect .I wish you could see yourself the way I see you and I wish that you could love yourself the way I love you.

                     I wish that the moment when you, my best friend, becomes a stranger, never comes. The idea of losing you scares me .

                      I want to be the person that will make you smile everyday , no matter what .I don't care if we are in the same town or thousand of miles away from each other.

                         Maybe you think I care a little too much but I think I do not appreciate you enough . Maybe you think I deserv better , but I think that I have too much .I love you .Maybe you think that I say it too much or not enough,but I do .I don't have enough words in this world to tell you how much do you mean to me.

                       You are the best thing in the world . I love how you never turned your back on me or told me I wasn't good enough or let me down . I don't think you know what that means to me. You have gone thoungh so much pain and you stiil have time for me .

                          I hope you know I would not be the person I an today , without you, my best friend.

                                                                              I LOVE YOU!