Chapter 2

Gil was woken up by loud singing coming from outside. He furrowed his brows, Harry would sometimes come back drunk at a late hour, but this was just ridiculous. Not only that, he heard two voices. The first voice was Harry's, his accent lying thick on his slurring voice. The second voice was female, not really any accent, but slurring nonetheless. He rolled his eyes and turned around, thinking Harry brought home some stupid girl from the bar. The thing is, Gil is very nosey, so he then decided to look outside. When he saw a familiar purple-haired girl his eyes went wide in shock, mouth left agape. The pair was very close, arms around each other, Mal's head half resting on Harry's shoulder. In that state they were walking towards the ship.

Gil wasn't sure if he should come out of his hut at first, but when he saw the pair stumble and fall on the way towards the ship he walked out shaking his head.

The pair was now laying on the floor, limbs entangled, faces resting in the crooks of each other's necks. Gil rolled his eyes for the second time in a few minutes time. As Gil came closer the pair moved into a position where Harry had Mal pinned to the dirty shore floor, stupid drunk grins on their faces as Harry's head hovered just a few inches above Mal's. Gil messed up the moment people would have been squealing about in theatres by pulling Harry into a standing, well depends on what you call standing, position. "Well, well, well, who do we have here?" Harry slurred, a stupid grin plastered across his face. Gil raised an eyebrow as a loud cackle came from the girl still laying on her back on the floor. "What do you two think you are doing?" Gil asked tiredness lacing his voice, not really expecting an answer if he was honest. "Dunno." Harry was able to bring out after about a minute of silence, almost inaudible, but Gil decided to go with 'dunno' for now. Mal had now changed into a sitting position, legs crossed, looking like a little kid whose favourite toy just got stolen. The face made Gil shake his head. "Good god, you're a couple of kids." He said, annoyance clear as he pushed Harry, who had started leaning against him, of off him. "Now I like some fun but you two are ridiculous." He stated. "I don't want to sound like some shit parent friend, but for fuck's sake, go to bed." Gil finished his sentence rubbing his hands across his face, trying to find an explanation for this bullshit. When he looked up again the pair in front of him was gone so he turned around to see the two stumble towards Harry's hut together. "SEPARATE ROOMS." He yelled across the ship. He saw Mal walk the other way, and when a parent like feeling spread throughout him, he had the feeling he might throw up. Completely done with everything he as well stumbled to his hut, the only difference being he was not drunk off his ass.

"Ugh, how drunk did I get last night?" Mal said groaning as she blocked out the bright light of the sun with her hand. "A lot." Mal whipped her head around at the sudden sound, almost giving her a whiplash in the process. "And, how much is a lot?" Mal asked Gil unsure, having almost no memory of last night herself. "Well let's see, I was woken up at four-thirty in the morning by you and Harry slurring somewhat of a song, completely stuck to each other, then tripping over, and well after I pulled Harry off of you and told you two to go to bed, I had to tell you to go to separate rooms." Gil told her, a smile on his face as if he just told her breakfast was ready. Mal's mouth left agape as Gil looked down at the dagger he had been fiddling with. "Oh and Mal, next time look at your reflection before you come out of your room." Gil told the girl a smirk tugging at his lips. Mal furrowed her brows as she took the mirror shard he held out towards her. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed as she saw her hair all messed up and makeup smeared across her face. "Yeah... You might want to fix that." Gil said an accomplished smile seen on his face. Mal scowled as she stomped to the room she stayed in. "Tell Hook we have to talk." Mal said groaning at her throbbing head. "With pleasure." Gil snickered at the thought of waking up a hungover Harry Hook.

Mal hadn't even heard the snickering as she slammed the door to her hut shut, wincing at the loud sound. Not her best plan. There was somewhat of a shower, not that she used it, not trusting it obviously. She tried taming her hair with her hands, which kind of worked. And she took a dirty rag, somewhat cleaning it in the sink she filled with water that didn't really look drinkable, wiping her makeup off after. Walking towards the door she pulled up her nose, the fish stench only now really kicking in.

Gil barged into Harry's hut, immediately walking over to the bed in the corner and smacking his friend across the head. "Argh." Harry groaned in pain, throwing his pillow at Gil. Harry obviously didn't coordinate the throw, so Gil dodged it with ease. "Mate what the fuck." Harry groaned, voice groggy from just waking up. "I should be asking you that, what the fuck is Mal doing here, and why did you two almost fuck each other last night, drunk of your asses?" Gil asked being annoyed by his friend. The last comment made Harry jolt up. "What?" He said, eyes wide in shock. "Gil, please tell me you're joking." Harry pleaded. "Why would I be joking about this?" He said rolling his eyes. Harry rubbed his temples, no doubt having a terrible headache. "Oh and Mal wants to talk to you." Gil said holding back a snicker when the pillow he threw back at Harry hit his friend straight in the face. When he got a glimpse of his friend's angry expression he realised it was time for him to go.

Mal walked out of her hut again to see no one there, she reckoned it would take a while before she'd talk to Harry. That in mind she went out to walk around the isle for a while.

So, this chapter is something. I did not edit this as much as I'd like to and there will probably be a lot of errors in here or things that will mess up the storyline. Due to this, this chapter will go through extra editing after uploading. The editing will probably be multiple times in the upcoming weeks, I'll just edit it and then publish the changes. It's not much but I thought I should tell you, I hope you somewhat enjoyed this even though I'm not satisfied with it. I also want to apologise for the late uploading.