Pt 2 Cuphead X Depressed! Reader

You ran like there was no tomorrow. Your vision was clouded and blurry by the tears that were furiously pouring down. Still you kept running until you found the rock near the waterfall,it was your favorite spot to hide and sneak to. Y/N sat down on the rock and wiped her eyes, "why did I think he'd love me?*hic* H-he hates me..." you broke out into loud and sad sobs. You knew no-one would want to find you so you stayed there until sunset. Y/N finally came out of the forest after hours of screaming,crying and debating. Your facial expression was now solid and emotionless, the old y/n was gone and it was going to be a long time before she ever came back. You walked yourself home but Mugs and Cuphead was looking for you. You heard familiar voices yelling "Y/N! Y/N! PLEASE COME BACK!" you knew exactly who the voices were and you weren't going to reveal yourself until tomorrow. That night as you lay in your bed while staring at the ceiling you felt empty, alone and scared. You felt empty because the one guy you loved the most rejected and humiliated you . You felt alone because you thought you didn't have any friends anymore. And finally you felt scared because you weren't sure what could happen in the future without Cuphead or Mugs.

Five years later

You awoke to the sounds of bottles being smashed and shouts of an angry man. Your lover had been drunk since yesterday, this was quite normal for you. You got up and changed then went downstairs to see your partner. When you got down there you were greeted by a mildly drunk asshole throwing things "hey babe" you were answered by a glass bottle thrown close to your head. You never flinched or moved when he threw it.