Two|||2

~Your P.O.V~
It's unfortunately Friday which means that tomorrow is the wedding.

I wanted to spend my last day as a happy person with V and Mina.

We decided to go to the the mall and not bring the topic of the marriage up.

I was really sad since they couldn't be invited to the marriage,only our parents and relatives could come.

While we were in the mall I saw Jungkook and his gang (Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Kim Namjoon,Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin) in a cafeteria trough a window.

They were laughing and it seemed like Jungkook either forgot about the marriage or he was OK with getting married.

I just looked away not wanting him to notice me.

~Jungkook's P.O.V~
Me and the boys decided to go to the mall.

After walking a bit around we became tired so we went to the nearest cafeteria.

Trough the window I noticed Y/N was there with I think that Kim Taehyung guy and Mina.

I didn't want to go out of the cafeteria and say hi to her cause it would be embarrassing and I wanted to spend my day before the marriage with the hyungs.

"What you looking at?!" Jimin asked me while slurping on his Bobba Tea.

"Huh?Oh nothing" I said,they don't know that I'm getting married so it would be really hard for me to pretend like I'm not married.

Times skip to Saturday~~~

~Your P.O.V~
NOOO!! Why did this day ever have to come?!

I guess I'll just have...to live with Jungkook from now on.

I went to do my makeup and dress in my wedding dress.

I looked beautiful in the dress,it was a long sleeved,laced v cut wedding dress.

I went in the car with mom and dad and we were drove to the place.

When the MC said "Now I pronounce you husband and wife,you may now kiss the bride"
Me and Jungkook awkwardly looked at each other and he leaned in,I didn't know what to do so I leaned in and kissed him too.EEEWWWW!!

Everybody clapped and was happy but I was not,I was angry,sad,emotional and I felt like punching Jungkook in the face just because he mentally and physically harmed a lot of people in school and that's why I hated him.

I don't know if he has a good side at all,but the day that V and Mina were arguing and we bumped into each other he acted weird.

Time skip after the wedding~~~

After the wedding was over Jungkook slept at my place,we were supposed to sleep in my bed together but I fell asleep on my couch near the bed.

When I woke up in found myself sleeping on the bed and Jungkook was sleeping on the couch squished,he barely even could fit on the couch.

"Jungkook?" I shook his shoulder,no response.

"Jungkook!?" I shook him a little harder.

"What!?" He said in a kind of raised voice, "You can go and sleep on the bed,it's free...Mianhe" I said and went downstairs.

~Jungkook's P.O.V~
"What!?" I kind of raised my voice at Y/N "You can go and sleep on the bed,it's free...Mianhe" she said kind of scared,I felt bad.

After she went downstairs I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I went downstairs and saw her mom making toast,her dad reading newspaper and she was eating peacefully.