More than One Problem (Chapt. 4!)

"Nah... My buddy just..." The man hiccups, inturrupting his sentence "just wants... T-tuh see if... You purrty l-ladies wanna... Wanna go out...?" Y/N looked disgusted, trading the look with Sam.

"How about no." Sam snaps, having no patience to deal with a drunken stooge. "Y/N and I would prefer to be left alone." Y/N nods in agreement, not having the best time around drunken strangers. How were they even allowed to drink beer in the mall? Wouldn't the security catch them? Those were the questions Y/N was asking herself. Then the thought strikes her. They, or whoever else was with this creep, must have snuck it in by wrapping it with a coke label or pouring it into an empty can of coke.

"This is disgusting." Y/N adds "I hope your 'buddy' isn't as drunk as you are." The man shakes his head and points outside, his arm wavering in the air. Sam and Y/N look over at the window to spot a skinnier male in a leather jacket, they both gag in response, picking up their food

"Yeah... No." Sam hisses, walking off with Y/N "This isn't a carnival, you animal." The man stumbles after them, muttering protests on how they should hook up and stay close, but Y/N had heard enough

"Stop following us, you creep!" Y/N screams, catching the attention of many people in the vicinity. Sam slaps the man and storms off, holding Y/N's hand causing her to stumble behind. Y/N sighs softly as they leave the mall, Sam already annoyed to the brim by Lola.

That's when it hit, a ding of a bell, coming from Y/N's phone. She slows down, shaking out of Sam's grasp as she storms off. Y/N slowly pulls out her phone and looks at it, finding that she got a text from the land lord.

LL: Hello, Y/N. I'm texting you now to inform you that you haven't been paying your part of the shared taxes for your apartment.

Y/N's eyes widen, biting her lip in a panic. "I completely forgot about that!" She exclaims, starting to text back, but she pauses.

LL: If I don't receive your payment over the course of this next week, I'll have you removed from thw apartment, replacing you with someone else.

Y/N: But... But I don't get paid until the end of the month...!

LL: I'm sorry, Y/N. But I need to get your payment.

Y/N stares at her phone, hyperventilating. She didn't know what to do, she definitely couldn't move out of the country to live with her parents again, but she couldn't live on the streets either! Y/N's head drops down as she walks back to her apartment, the looming threat of losing her home making her shiver. The streets were barren, the wind whistling ominously. Y/N sighs as she enters her apartment, looking at Andrew and Lola, talking on the couch. Y/N squeaks when she sees Lola, quickly rushing up to her room.

"I don't have time to deal with her... This... This can't be happening... Can it?" Y/N murmurs to herself, stressed and she collapses on her bed, crying to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey. Sorry that this is a short chapter. I want to get it out Y'know? You guys have waited for so long and I'm sorry. I feel bad for making you guys wait. Also, if things seem off in this chapter, then its probably just me getting back into the swing of things.

~SSL

💕💕💕 Luv u all!💕💕💕