I'm baccck

Dear diray, So, you guys all ready no my story.I got to a fight with ben,went back to the isle of the lost ,had to rescue Ben, went back and lived happily ever after. But that not the problem,there back and there powerful than ever. By guys I've got to go. Hey E said mal.Hey mal ,ready to go get lunch? Yeah I'll be right back gotta get a jacket said mal.Hey E look up at the sky,it look black like ,when we lived on the isle.uh weird ,but oh well probably nothing let's go eat . 10 minutes later after they eat ,they see Jay and Carlos.Hey guys what are u doing?said mal.Nothing just wandering the halls,but we have some bad news.said Carlos.
ok what said evie. Mal remember when u went back to the isle of the lost,and u brought your mom?Yeah said mal.well u left her there and she turned into a person again. What said mal.Me and Jay went to check it out for our self yesterday,and we did a little bit of easdroping too.Yeap our parents are working on a very powerful spell to turn Aroadon into slaves.We have got to stop them ,but how?oh and one more thing said carlos.when we came back the magic barrer was still open so they have access to here said carlos.I bet that there doing that to the sky like on the isle ,that's why its probably it's black. Three days later.... "Hey guy said evie"Don't talk to me you selfish brat"said mal.What wrong said E???
Weirdly mals eye's turn green and falls on the ground and she is out like a light , all the vks carry her into Jay and Carlos bedroom and waits for her to wake up.When she does the vks start to ask questions.what happened said Mal.Your eyes turned green and you pasted out said evie.Do u remember anything said jay. Yeah,guys I saw my mom here,at Aroadon.She showed up at my door,and asked for the magic wand, but after I refused to give to her she spelled me .OMG I hope I didn't say anything crazy did i?? said mal.Whaat no not a thing. Mal ungaspes and feel releved.You called evie a selffish brat saying proudly without feeling guilty by carlos.ohh im am so sorry m said. Its cool dont worry about it lets forguess on your mom.well,i know someone who can help us ,she the badest of them all but we have to go get her she on the isle.she knows all the spills in the book that my mom cant even do said mal.she goes by the name BhadBhaie.