~I~

~*{Daehwi's POV}*~

It was just another boring day at school, I was just on my desk scribbling some crap in my notebook, I wanted something exciting to happen, but ofc that wasn't going to happen. Finally class ended and it was lunch time so I went to the cafeteria with Jihoon and Jinyoung. We were pretty popular in the school, I was the social butterfly of the group, I greeted everyone happily and joined my other friends at our usual table.

We just talked about our deal outside of school cause we're all trainees, we were just talking about the outcome. I really wish I can be one of the top 11 contestants. We're all working hard, I wish the best for my friends as well. After talking for a while the bell ranged and we sighed as we went to our next class. My next class was Biology, I hated all classes except for music. I walked in and sit down while the teacher was saying how we had a new student .

I was quite curious and so was the class as they couldn't shut up about the topic. "Oh a new student" "Wonder who it is?"

"Ok class quiet down now" Ms. Yang said she then looked over to the door and signaled for the student to come over and said "You can come on now"

I watched as a girl walked in, she had beautiful skin, wavy blonde hair, brown beautiful shining eyes, and long beautiful legs. She had good proportions. I am not a pervert I'm researching.

She gave a smile and then said "Hello I am Im Daeun, please look after me and I hope we all can be friends" She had a bubbly personality, seems like she can get along with everyone.

"Ok, you can sit next to Jihoon, Jihoon raise your hand." I watched as she walked over to the vacant seat next to Jihoon

~*~*~*~

~*{Daeun's POV}*~

I transferred to a new school because of my dad's business, this always happened so I was use to it. Everyone seem so nice here and I got all my schedule and paperwork done and headed to Biology where the teacher introduced to everyone they had a new student. She gave me a signal

A/N: signeul bonae, signal bonae

I came over and said the clique transfer student line. Then the teacher said I had to sit next to a guy named Jihoon, he raised his hand so I walked over and sat on the seat that was next to him.

"Since everyone's tired and we just had a new student, you can have a free period, just don't get too loud or I'll have to give you guys work" Ms. Yang said

Everyone was so happy when she said that. A girl and guy in front of my said "Thanks Daeun, we get a free period because of you" I just smiled. Suddenly I heard a cough and I turned my attention to the guy next to me which was Jihoon.

"Hello, my name is Park Jihoon, it's nice to meet you"

"Hello Jihoon, you already know who I am because I introduced myself not to long ago, hope we can become friends" I said while flashing a smile.

Jihoon is quite cute, he had that charm to him

Me and Jihoon actually talked the whole period , I got to know him and he's really funny too, he wants to fight everyone lol. And next period I had a little surprise for everyone lol