Chapter 1 New Neighbors

*Y/N's POV*
     "Okay Y/N time to go get in the car," my mom yelled."Okay mom," I yell dragging my things down stairs with me. Most people would be devastated when they moved, but me... I'm not." "I was always bullied for being the only werewolf at my school, they would pull my E/C ears and T/C tail, call me a mutt, and push me around. I rode the bus and so did my neighbors. They would torment me at the bus stop until the bus came, and no one did anything to stop what was happening to me. I walk out and get into the car excited for a new start.

*Le time skip brought to you by cinnamon rolls*

     The car rolls down the driveway as I set my phone to my side. I look at the houses next to our new house. The one to the left was still for sale and the one on the right was one someone was living in for a while. I investigate the house more and see someone at the window looking at our car. The person was a male werewolf with tinted green hair, dark green ears and tail and blue eyes. I get excited knowing I'm not the only werewolf in the neighborhood, but I also get nervous knowing I have to get to know them being new and all. Once the car stops in front of our new house I swing open the door, jump out and run to the door. I look behind me to see my confused mom and the surprised werewolf I saw in the window."Oh uh... hi." I managed to choke out in surprise."Oh h-hi my name is Daniel and my mom sent me down here to help you unpack." "Aw thanks sweetheart you can help my daughter Y/N, who is about your age, with her room... Now get you bottays moving my dears." My mom says."Ugggggggg mom why must you act like this," I groan. I grab Daniel's hand and dragged him into the house."I am so sorry about my mom, let's get my stuff into my room."I said.

     After we paint my walls F/C we move my things into my room. When I bring in my suitcase into my room I trip over something on the floor falling on to Daniel causing him to fall back. I look down to find the blue eyed werewolf under me and our faces close to each others."O-Oh I'm so so so so so sorry Daniel I did not mean to do that," I say."Oh it's okay Y/N, you just tripped there is nothing to worry about." He laughs. Then out of nowhere my cousin walks in."Hey Y/N I just came here to- Daniel, what are you doing here?" My cousin Blaze asked."Oh hey Blaze my mom sent me here to help unpack and how do you know Y/N?" Daniel asked Blaze."Um she is my cousin Daniel I've told you all about her... And what is she doing on top of you? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"Blaze yelled panicking.

     Blaze has always been over protective when it came to me. He was not as protective with his own siblings, tho we did spend a lot of time together when we were younger so I guess that's why he is so protective over me.

     "Okay so both of you are telling me Y/N was bringing her suitcase in but she tripped on something and fell on you Daniel?" Blaze repeated."Yes and I'm sorry for causing this misunderstanding Blaze, I was just trying to help Y/N with her room like her mother said." Daniel explained."Oh wow, Aunti Samantha you really had to have that did you." Blaze said directing it to my mom."Yep aren't they so cute together." She says grinning at Blaze."Ugggh mom that was what you were thinking, whyyyyyyyy mom," I complained.

*Hey everyone SashaSweet here this is the story that I made for getting 850 reads I hope everyone enjoys my new story the word count is 707 Thanks for reading bye my sweets.*