Chapter 3

I watched as he stood up and brushed himself off. He walked off, but not before giving me a smile. Daniel did not seem to be very comfortable around this Jackson guy I just had met. After Jackson left Daniel turned to me.

     "Oh um Y/N, we have class soon so I think we should head to the class room so we wont be late," He said.

     "Oh yea I guess it is time to go," I said looking up at the clock. We headed to our first class ready for learning some history. We walked into the class quietly while the others chatted with each other. Daniel and I found a table that had a couple empty seat for us to sit at. There was a few other people talking with each other quietly. There was a small girl with black hair, hazel eyes, and tan skin. She seemed like a very sweet and smiley person. one person who sat next to her was a tall guy with black hair, eyes that were so dark they almost looked black, and tan skin. And the last person talking with them had white hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin. they all seemed to enjoy talking to each other so we decided to sit with them.

A/N(Aaron may be here but it won't matter I still decided to add Ein in to. So don't mind it please this is just a fan-fiction.)

     When we sat down their heads turned to us. Suddenly the girl with the black hair smiles.

     "Oh hello I'm Aphmau. what's your name?" She asked me.

     "My name is Y/N, It's nice to meet you Aphmau," I replied. The other guys at the table seemed to not be interested in our conversation so they went back to talking. 

     "ok so since they don't see it to be important to interduce themselves I should introduce them then," she said glaring at the two guys. "The one with the back hair is Aaron, he is the alpha male of the werewolves here and I am the alpha female, and the guy with the white hair is Travis." The Travis guy seemed pretty calm but Aaron seemed  to not be as calm when he turned to look at me. I realized I knew him when he faced me. He looked very similar to the kid who I used to play with when I was around five years old. But the Aaron I knew when I was five had a sister.

     "Um Aaron do I know you?" I asked him. He seemed to light up when I asked him if I knew him. Aphmau and Travis seemed to be confused with what was happening.

     "Y/N is that you?" Aaron asked almost jumping out of his seat. I giggle because this was one of the first times I saw him this excited. His parents were never around when we were younger so he would never really be that happy.

     "Um... Aaron, Y/N what is the world is going on?" Aph asked confused. Aaron and I started laughing.

     "Oh Aph this is my old friend Y/N, we used to hang out when we were younger," Aaron explained to her. Aph then seemed to understand why we were acting so weird. The bell rang so Daniel sat in our seats as the teacher came in. She did not seem very happy to be here, and she made it very clear she did not like kids so I was confused on why she was even teaching us if she did not like kids.

*~Time Skip~*

     "Most of the classes I have had so far have been kinda boring but the was a few of them I had fun In. It was lunch time and the halls seemed to be crowded with others standing at their lockers talking with friends, sitting on the floor in the hall ways, or sitting with their groups at the tables during lunch. Blaze caught sight of me and waved me over to the table with Dottie and another werewolf with brown hair and brown eyes.

     "Hey Y/N this is Rylan," Blaze said. Rylan just gave a small smile and waved at me.

     "Nice to meet you Rylan," I answered. he was not much of a talker it seemed because all he did was mutter a hello and then went back to eating his food. I sat down with them waiting for the others. I saw Aph and Aaron with Daniel and Travis so I waved them over. Everyone already knew each other so there was no introductions to do. 

     We spent most of the lunch laughing and talking with each other. Rylan seemed to open up more one others started talking some more. He would make jokes and laugh with the others. Seeing everyone having fun made me feel so much more comfortable around them. We talked for a while more before I can tell there is someone behind me. I turn to see a girl with red hair. She was a Meifwa with white ears and tail, green eyes, and pale skin.

     "Oh um hello?" I said confused. She did not look like a very friendly person. She had a couple of friends with her but I wont explain how the look because they didn't seem that important to me.

     "So you are the new girl?" she asked.

     "Um yea why..." I said confused. The others at the table just sat there staring at her which made me feel uneasy. I turned to look at Daniel to see how he was reacting around her. Daniel did not look very comfortable around this girl. I turned back to her to see her glaring at me.

     "Listen mutt I am top here, and if you do anything to upset me you will not live to see the next day," she snarled. I almost started laughing at her remark but I tried to hold it in. A few giggles escaped from my mouth and I instantly stopped when I saw how worried Aaron was. I looked at the girl again to see her eyes basically glowing with anger.

     "Listen to what I say and you will be fine mutt, I'm Rosabell make sure you remember my name," she said while stomping off. The others at the table seemed so worried about what might happen to me. Blaze had told them I was a bit of a fighter when others try to control me so this thing with Rosabell might not turn out that well. But I think they are a bit more worried with what will happen to Rosabell if she try's anything on me. The bell than rang signaling us to get to our classes. And it seems I have science with Aaron next.

*Hello everyone I am so sorry for not posting I have been super busy but I found some time to type, I spent hours on this chapter so I hope everyone like is. The word count for this chapter is 1175, bye my sweets*