Treestar pov

We just got back from RoseClan and Stampy just asked me on a hunting patrol. The forest was noisy with toleg noises and rumbles of monsters. "The forest isn't the same as it used to be." Treestar mewed softly to Stampy. "Yes it basing since the ca-ermonsters  started to destroy the forest." Stampy said. "Treestar will you be my mate?" Stampy asked. "Yes!"

🎵TIME SKIP TO A FEW MOONS LATER🎵

"I'm excepting your kits Stampy." Treestar said within her den Stampy was sitting beside her. "Realy?!" Stampy omost hit his head on the ceiling of the den. "Yes really." Treestar said beautify. "Yay I'm going to be a father I'm going to be a father!" "Treestar Can I speak to you in private?" Hero asked uncertainty. "Sure." "Let's go out in the forest k?"Hero said  "Ok" Treestar said. "Now what did you want to talk about?" Nothing Hero said evily. Hero was on top of her now. "you are going to have my kits to." (Help me!)

TIME SKIP CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RIGHT A LEMON

"LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THERE OWN PREY COME HERE FOR A CLAN MEETING! Hero is  exiled!" GladeClan knew what he had done. "This wont be the last of me!" Hero yowled. "Hero as much as I want to shred you to pieces I need my leaders orders!" Stampy furiously yowled. "Peh I like to see you try I would kill just like I killed Foxtail." Gasps of shock echoed around the camp steep cliffs. Skyfeather yowled "Mureder!" "Traitor!" A gasp of geuf came from Treestar and Blueburr. "You give no choice but to let my warriors kill you." Stampy land right on Heros neck and clawed it. Before hero died he said, "flowers, squid, fire, Blueness,and sky will come to gather to help the tree defeat the darkness that last forever!"

To chapys in a day yay. sorry about how horrible I right.