1. There Was A Prophecy.

I was only a baby. Only fifteen months old. A year and three months I've been alive. Alive and the daughter of the one who shall not be named. A dead man is my father. There was once this prophecy that there was one who would vanquish Voldemort.

Voldemort was lead to believed it was a man by the name Harry Potter. I've heard the story a million times. Voldemort found this Harry Potter, he was only a baby. Fifteen months old. So he went to kill him. A baby. The same age as me. Voldemort went to kill him. It was so easy for him.

Of course Harry's parents were going to do anything they could to stop Voldemort. They went into hiding with the help of close friends. Too bad one of those friends was loyal to Lord Voldemort.

James and Lily were killed because they were standing in the way of the real goal, Harry's death. My father killed them but Lily Potter saved her son with the power of love. True love. I've always liked that perspective of the story, though it should be my least due to the fact it's what caused my father's down fall.

Lord Voldemort was beaten by a child the same age as me. Everyone knows his name. Harry Potter, the boy who lived. The boy who beat the greatest wizard to ever live. Harry's parents were killed on October 31st 1981.

My first year of Hogwarts was the same first year of the famous Harry Potter. My birthday is 27th of June 1980. Harry's is 31st July 1980. He's was eleven, the same age as I was. My first year I was basically Draco's shadow even though I had been placed in Gryfiindor.

My second year I became closer to Hermione and then Ron and Harry. I even helped with the whole chamber of secrets. Though no one knows who I am really, so I couldn't exactly tell him everything.

The day Lord Voldemort 'died' I was given to the one and only Lucius Malfoy. I lived with him, his wife, Narcissa Malfoy, and his son, Draco Malfoy. I've became close with the elf, Dobby the house elf. I haven't seen him though. No visits, probably because I've made myself hard to find by those who look. Once school sends us home, I go to any homeless shelter I can find. It's not the best life, but it's better than being with the Malfoy's. Lucius disgust me in every way.

I know why I was there. Lucius never worshiped my father, he's was scared of him. Everyone was. No one dares to even say his name. That's why I've changed by name. I was Aria Riddle. Tom Riddles daughter, the child of pure evil. Now I go by Zella Zen.

My hair used to be solid silver. I've dyed it every three months to keep my roots hidden. I'm brunette now. I know every spell, every position​. There's not much I don't know. I've studied since the day I could read and enchanted since the day I could speak.

A few weeks ago before school started Wormtail tried to reach me but I ignored him.

...

I was loading up my stuff and going to the Weasley's house. They've invited me to come with them to some wizarding sport event. It's better than what I usually do, find a place to sleep near the train. I usually sleep in a gym that's open all day and night. I can even use the showers they have there. I've used it every year since I left the Malfoy's. I left after my first year at Hogwarts. I met Harry and knew I didn't want to be like the Malfoy's.

I came to school under a different name. Lucius got me in. Now that I am in and I can live on my own, I am. I threw my backpack over my shoulders and counted the money I had left.

I take small jobs, like promoting things for a day in malls. I usually get at least $20 per store I promote. That's how I get hair dye for each new year. While I'm away from school, I allow my hair to go back to its normal color. No one from the muggle world cares about my hair.

I was nearly to the muggle railroad to hitch a ride to the station. "Mrs. Riddle." I froze at the mention of my true last time. I use my false name, even here in the real world. No one should know that name.

I slipped my hand in my pocket and pulled out my pocket knife. I turned to see who was speaking to me. I gasped. Peter. Peter Pettigrew. "Wormtail?" I gasped out in disbelief. "I've been searching for you my dear." He said inching closer to me.

We were alone. In the woods. Of course we had to be here. "Don't come any closer." I warned and pulled my knife out and raised it to defend myself. After last year, I know he's loyal to my father. He nearly exposed me before Remus turned into a wolf. He escaped without letting anyone know who I really was.

He knew though. It was clear he knew. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I must warn you that this year I'll return your father." He said excited. I nearly laughed. "Peter, if I see you again, ever, I'll kill you." I spat.

He looked shocked at my worlds, maybe he expected I'd be excited as well. "Miss Riddle-" I cut him off not caring to hear his delusional plan to bring that awful man back. "Leave! Now!" I shouted as I shoved him to the ground and slipped my knife away. I turned my back and kept walking. What an inside follower. Though, I think they all are completely insane.

...

He's saying he's going to bring my father back, but I don't believe in his little tale. My father is dead. That's how he'll stay.

I try to be kind to everyone so I'm not end up like my father. I'll never want to be anything like that monster was. I hide the fact that I can speak to snakes, Harry didn't know this when he revealed he could speak the language, but it's a trait my father gave to me.

I don't want it however. The only person at Hogwarts who knows 100% who I truly am is Malfoy himself. Since I left the Malfoy home I don't go near him. I've seen him at school now and then, but we aren't friends. We aren't anything. He's simply another Slytherin boy.

Now I'm returning for my fourth year.