Dream Big

Anderson Childhood Home

Rocsi:(in kitchen,fixing dinner)

Janine:(comes in house)Aunt Rocsi i'm here...

Rocsi:hey i'm in the kitchen.

Janine:(comes in)whats up?

Rocsi:You tell me. 

Janine:What you mean?

Rocsi:I spoke with Erica earlier today

Janine:Why are you talking to that girl?

Rocsi:Because she's the stepmother to my Great-niece. Why are you popping up at her job, questioning her about the relationship between her and your daughter? Telling her she aint never gonna be better then you nor on your level. Why would you do that Janine?   

Janine: I just wanted to let her know. She's not the mother of his child i am. She wasnt there through all the bullshit he went through i was. She didnt put up with all the crap he was putting me through. I did.  I was there when Nolan had nothing.. She's just some piece of ass that decided to get wifed up. 

Rocsi:Janine. Stop it now. you know damn well your mother would not want you to be acting like this. You need to let go and move on with your life.. Nolan has done the same thing now its time for you to. 

Janine:Okay whatever(rolls eyes)

Rocsi:Alright. you'll realize i'm telling the truth eventually. You have to focus on whats best for you and Arielle. And whats best for you is not focusing on Nolan & Erica's marriage. Let them live and be apart of Arielle's life. 

Janine:(sighs)(looking on phone)Fine. 

Dearra:(comes in house)Hello Hello Auntie.

Rocsi:Hey baby(hugs her)How have you been

Dearra:I've been fantastic. 

Rocsi:You had to work today?

Dearra:No i didnt. I had the day off. I was able to handle a couple things get some work done. 

Rocsi:Thats good. Say hello to your sister

Janine:Dearra

Dearra:Janine. How have you been?

Janine:Me and Arielle have been Great actually

Dearra:Well thats Wonderful.. so have me and Jason..

Janine:How Splendid!

Rocsi:Okay now yall need to stop this

Dearra:Stop what?

Rocsi:All of this... you havent seen your sister in a while.. you two need to put your differences aside once and for all

Janine:There's no problems.. She lives her life. i live mine and we stay out of each others