Chapter one: First day

(I STARTED ON THIS AT 12 AM SO CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE VERY CRAPPY AT FIRST)

I can't believe it's my first day at the witch school! The name of the school itself kinda flew away from me but that's no matter because I'm just so nervous! You see, I'm 15, Witchcraft is a newer thing for me, and I've done so much research but my anxiety always seems to get to me.

      I headed to the academy with my bag of herbs such as sage and lavender, wearing my Pyrite necklace for personal reasons, and keeping my symbols of the God and Goddess with me in jewelry form. The school uniforms were pretty nice, and were relatively the same for all students, a grey or black button up top, a skirt, shorts, or pants (depending on the students choosing) and a usually black shawl/ poncho that you were allowed to customize to your liking. I decided a wide brimmed hat would look nice for the first day so I walked inside with my mostly black outfit, including a long-sleeved button up, shorts (with kitty tights underneath because I secretly like being a cute little prince) and black creepers. I adjusted my glasses, an anxious blush spread over my face when I saw many teens from 13 - 17 here. I look like an edgy wreck and a Goth stereotype, I'm gonna die.

       The inside of the school itself felt very welcoming and relaxing actually, the walls were covered in wiccan art and symbols that definitely took my negative feelings away. I looked around the halls to see many attractive and diverse people. Me being extremely queer, I couldn't help but blush at a few of them, especially a  relatively tall male with very deep violet hair, he seemed to have a cat ears and looked almost like an otakus dreamboy. He was definitely cute.
         I kept walking through the halls to my first class, which apparently was the class about crystals and minerals. I sat  in a front seat because it seemed like a class I would definitely enjoy. I watched others pile into the classroom, people of many shapes, sizes, color, ages and pretty features that I mostly couldn't stop looking at. People are so pretty, I'm really jealous. I'm a chubby, short trans boy with a habit of being too loud and annoying. I saw the boy from earlier, he seemed to notice me look at him because he gave me the sweetest and cutest smile, then walked to one of the back seats. Ugh screw me and my thirsty twink needs.
          A noise signalled that the classes were to begin. A tall, thin woman with a straight lavender bob haircut walked to the front of the class and cleared her throat "Greetings new and old students, today is the first day for most students here so we should all go around and introduce ourselves! I will start I am Violetta Altar but you may call me Vio or Mrs. Altar. When learning about our students we will state names, preferred names, pro-nouns, and a fact about ourselves. There will be no judgement or we will have problems here. " Her voice was strong but smooth, her eyes sharp and intelligent. She pointed to the first student in a gentle and smooth motion. "We will start with you and go down the line. You may proceed." She gave a motherly, soft smile as she spoke. Our heads turned to the first speaker. They had dark skin with pale patches and spots, and a few freckles seemed to be spread across their face. "I-im, ah, Rilyn Washington, my pronouns are They/Them, and, uh, I do spirit magick, Heh." they seemed nervous. I could understand that because so was I.

          Other people spoke but I didn't seem to pay too much attention until it to me, I stood nervously. " I-im Oliver Sage, and I, uh, go by Oliver, or Ollie. My pronouns are he/him and I see ghosts, I guess. I quickly sat down because I hate speaking in front of others. Mrs. Altar gave me warm smile and continued down the line. The next person I actually paid attention to was a short gothic-lolita doll looking girl. "I'm Samara Altar, I may go by Doll or Sam, my pronouns are she/her and Mrs. Altar and the The Wiccan Preacher are both my parents." Her face seemed bored or stoic but her voiced seemed to lighten when she mentioned Miss Violetta and The Wiccan Priest as her parents. Mrs. Altar grinned at her black haired daughter and quickly walked over to fix the large bow in her hair. It seemed slightly lop-sided. Samara huffed but stayed still. Mrs. Altar cleared her throat and let the introductions continue on.

           Finally the line ended on the boy I seemed to stare at stood " My name is Jonathan Onyx, I usually go by Blaze though. My pronouns are he/him, and I spend my free time listening to musicals." He gave a small purr then sat back down. Mrs. Altar spoke "Alright thank you all very much, it is nice to get to know all of you, and I hope soon I may learn more. In just a few minutes the Speaker of the Goddess will enter in order to talk to her new students," she seemed to blush mentioning the future visitor. "please be on your best behavior."