Part 6.

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my guy, I'll be your man

Wonwoo and Jun spent all their summer break together. They made dinner together which took hours because of their many antics, watching movies until midnight while they cuddled up, sleeping until afternoon, going out for walks together, basically they were always at each other's presence...Maybe that's why Wonwoo had been going home late ever since their classes begun.

Jun was sat at a bench at their university he stared at the sky wondering. Wondering why Wonwoo wasn't around as much as before, why he doesn't say I love you anymore, why they don't talk as much as before.

He sat there with a blank expression, he never felt this empty and disregarded in a while.

He missed Wonwoo, he missed his boyfriend.

Wonwoo was walking along their literature building when he saw his boyfriend through the window, sat on the bench shoulders slung as he was fidgeting with his fingers while looking down on his hands. The shorter boy just about to make his way towards Jun until someone called him.

"Wonwoo!" he called, "where are you going bud?" it was his classmate Seungcheol who rested his arms on the other's shoulder.

"uhmm... nowhere in particular," Wonwoo found him quite intimidating, scary to be more precise.

They had been partnered up for a research paper this semester, they were the polar opposite of one another. Wonwoo wanted to finish their paper as soon as possible while Seungcheol had other plans... which was going out every night to the bar.

"great!" the older exclaimed, "let's get going then," he said as he directed Wonwoo out of the building.

One month. It has been like this for Wonwoo, he's sitting at one of the tables of the bar while Seungcheol stared at a group of ladies with passion in his eyes. He'd rather be in his apartment reading a book while Jun told stories of his day but he needed to finish their paper early before more assignments and projects were thrown at him.

"Seungcheol," he stared, "let's go already, we need to continue the paper."

Wonwoo finished his part about a week ago but the other on the other hand needed constant reminder so he can do his part. Their paper involved reading 15 different novels and trying to decipher what made them similar or eye catching. It was for their literature subject.

"Wonwoo..." he started with a sad tone, "have you ever fallen in love with someone you can't have?"

the taller was just about to reply when he continued, "but then again I still haven't tried to approach them..."

"hyung, you're drunk," Wonwoo reasoned, "I'll take you home now." He knew the boy's address because he's been there multiple times. He steadied the guy as they made way towards the exit. As they made their way the drunk boy kept whispering words Wonwoo couldn't quite understand.

Jun was home. But he felt empty still, Wonwoo wasn't there. Jun had hope to eat dinner with his boyfriend, but it was now midnight and he already ate his dinner without Wonwoo who didn't call or text him all day.

Now he laid in bed staring at the empty space beside him where his other half used to lay, "Idiot," he murmured as he let the tears fall to the side of his face, "you should've at least texted me,"

Wonwoo arrived at 5 in the morning. His heart broke when he saw the cold dinner that laid in the kitchen table. He forced himself to eat it because he felt bad that he hadn't come home last night.