1. Breaking the Effect ( Gardevoir x Human!Male!Reader )

I thought I'll start off with something rather basic so here goes Gardevoir! :D Request by kingkiller445 and story by me!

Also letters like those : means Gardevoir speaking in your mind~! Spooky! :D

( Reader P.o.V ) - Apartment...

I'm a normal human, with normal life, normal life and normal problems! Also I have a normal Gardevoir who is with me ever since she was a little Ralts that I used to play with as a child... Well, at least she shows to be normal.

Truth be told all I mentioned is normal except for my own Pokemon. Gardevoir is very affectionate towards me and when one of the girls I know asked me out I had to call for help to pull her out of the trash can which was slammed on her from above using Psychic... And that was when she still was Kirlia...

Anyway, the thing about her that she often uses her powers on me. Normally any other trainer would leave her, release her or whatever else but this is ME and this is MY Gardevoir. She was with me from the very beginning...

Speak of which. Lately she started using some strange move that makes my head swirl and then wake up somewhere else, often in rather provocative position with Gardevoir. She also often throws herself at me with hugs and other affectionate stuff...

I pulled out my Pokedex and checked on her while she was snuggling in my pillow on my bed happily. My eyes went wide at the view of her moves and especially 'Attract' which turned out to be move used almost all the time...

I have to find a way to see what Gardevoir is doing with this 'Attract' move... Maybe use a camera or some protection stone? Hmmm, that actually sounds like an idea. I checked on Gardevoir seeing her still sleeping so I put her Pokeball on the nightstand next to bed before leaving.

I made a quick tour to a shop nearby and got a strange stone that supposedly should let my Pokemon keep a clear mind while being attacked by psychic type attacks or other type doing something with their status... I hope it works on me too!

I put the stone in my pocket before walking inside. The moment I closed the door I was hug-tackled by my Gardevoir. She moved my arms, legs, head and even shirt to check if I was hurt... She's a bit overprotective.

(Y/N) : I'm okay, Gardevoir, I was just out for a walk.

Gardevoir : I was worried when I woke up and you were gone!

(Y/N) : You don't have to. We were even on a Pokemon journy when we I was younger. I think I can walk out in town alone since I'm twenty now...

Gardevoir : I'd still feel better if you were to woke me up to come with you...

(Y/N) : I'll remember it for the next time.

Gardevoir : Of course you will!

We hugged me with all of her might ( which was a bit painful ) before taking my hand and pulling me to my bedroom. I lied down before she used Psychic to bring over the remote to the TV on the wall opposite to bed.

At first everything was okay as she lied next to me and we watched a movie. At some point I felt something clawing on my mind. It was diffrent then when she usually speak to me in my mind. I saw her crawling over me.

My body wasn't reacting properly to what I wanted to do as instead of setting her down calmly I pushed her... but not away, rather on the bed. She moved the folds of her 'dress' away showing me her privates.

I wanted to stop my body. I saw and felt everything. Pleasure running throught my mind which despite the stone kept the general stability wasn't able to help me took back the control of my body. I started to fought for control...

I tried to push my body forward to stop us in place and at some point I did! But in a wrong moment... When I finally took control of my body she was pulling me out so that I won't finish inside her...

At the moment I just stare at my Gardevoir in surprise, confusion and slight lust. She however smiled awkwardly before pulling out from under me. I shot her a glare and she quick hid inside her Pokeball.

(Y/N) : Hey, no way you're hiding away after all of it!

Gardevoir : Leave me alone!

(Y/N) : You're saying that to someone who you raped?

Gardevoir : It wasn't rape... More like... Ummm... You helped me with my heat not knowing about it?

(Y/N) : Really convincing...

I shook the Pokeball a few times before opening it and making Gardevoir appear back on the bed while holding her head dizzily. She saw me and then tried to run away but I grabbed her and pulled in the hug.

(Y/N) : Why would you do that?

Gardevoir : I'm on my heat cycle almost every few day... It's because of you. You know, after you caught me and all that I fell in love with you after you helped me evolve in Kirlia. At first I knew it was love but when I turned Gardevoir - that is my fully mature form - I was falling in heat almost every time I thought of having you...

(Y/N) : Why didn't you tell me?

Gardevoir : I scanned your mind when you were asleep. Deep down you loved me as much as I loved you but you were afraid. Whenever I touched those thoughts you were overflowed with fear of what others will think...

(Y/N) : So, that's why you raped me by using 'Attract' on me?

Gardevoir : More or less... But you never finished in me before. I wonder what will happen.

(Y/N) : You're starting to worry me more then with that rape thing...

- A few weeks later -

Mom : So, (Y/N), how are you living?

(Y/N) : Oh, I'm fine mom. I got myself a job as Professor's assistant and now earn enought to even support a family of my own!

Mom : Ohhh~ Did you get any lady then?

(Y/N) : I might have... In a way? Maybe?

Mom : Tell me!

It was at this moment that Gardevoir ran in the room with a huge grin on her face and throw her arms around me while using her Psychic abilities to yell in human language :

My mother sent me a rather informing stare which made me chuckle nervously as Gardevoir continue to snuggle up to me... I wonder what father will think about it too... From what I know he liked this sorta thing...

Done, over 1100 words for ya! See you in next request!