Chapter 11

¥¥¥ hey guys, so I'm gonna start trying to update more often. I know it had been a long time before that last chapter and I'm really sorry. To make up for it I'm gonna try at the very least to update a chapter every month and no later. And if i get some time and so suggestions then that time will start shorten to once every week. Most Likely on Sundays. But I want to think everyone that reading my book. I know i say this every chapter but you guys really do mean a lot to me. You guys are the reason i continue to write this story. I mean come on 7.7k reads? That's freaking amazing! I never imagined my books would become popular. So thank you. ¥¥¥

How did this even happen? The last thing i remember was hugging kyo and him not changing into a cat. And now I'm being ushered into the sohma family estate and taken to akito.

"Just wait here tomoyo, I'll go talk with him first" shigure had my wait in the hall with kyo as he went into a room with large door for the entrance. Somewhere along the way Yuki replaced himself with shigure.

"Look tomoyo, akito is kinda... Well he isn't a very good person... He'll try to break you using mind games. Just don't listen to him. And I promise i won't let him touch you" Kyo whispered to me. I nod at him feeling more stressed then i was before. I feared what could happen but i showed a calm face.

" Tomoyo... Akito would like a word with you now..." Shigure came to the door and opened it for kyo and i. A man sat in a kimono on the far end of the room, lounging on a love seat. I went and kneeled before him. Kyo and shigure behind me.

"So... You're tomoyo... I've heard of what's going on, will you tell me how you did it." Akito said softly, almost like a lullaby as he didn't look my way. I bowed.

"I'm sorry sir, i don't know myself why all this is happening. Or how I did it" I kept my head down but i could sense his eyes on me.

"You don't know? Heh" he chuckled halfheartedly and i could feel him glaring at me. In a swift movement he was on his feet and walking towards me. Keeping my head down i didn't dare look up at him. I felt the tight grip on his hair as he forced me to look up at him. "Look at people when they speak to you." I winced in pain and looked at him in fear. Before i knew it kyo was on his feet but shigure held him back.

"Let her go akito!" Kyo yelled but only made akito tighten his grip.

"What will you do despicable cat?" Akito smiled evilly at kyo. The smile, sinister and freighting. Kyo grit his teeth and hesitantly sat back down. "Good... Now tomoyo... This time tell me the truth." Akito pulled on my hair more causing my to yelp in pain.

"I-i don't k-know." I managed to form though the pain for behind held by my hair. He frowned as threw me against the ground.

"Get out of my sight, leave this instant." He turned away. I got up quickly and did what he asked, shigure bowed and so did kyo angrily. They both got up and escorted me away and out of the room. When we were safe in the hall and relaxed a tiny bit and kyo put his hand on my shoulders.

"I'm sorry tomoyo, are you ok? That bastard..." Kyo frowned. I nod slightly, still frightened greatly. "Come on, lets get you out of here. Shigure, can you take care of the rest?..."

Shigure nods and kyo drags me out of the house. The further from the house we get, the better i start feeling. Once kyo and i are about half way to shigures house, kyo turns and pulls me down a different road.

"U-uh, kyo where are you taking me?"

"Some where far from that house" kyo continues to walk and i look around. It wasn't long till i noticed a person i recognize and stopped kyo.

"Haru? Is that you over there?" The same white haired man i bumped into at halloween stood across the street. He turned and noticed us.

"Oh, tomoyo, kyo, what are you two doing?" He crosses the street and comes to us.

"Wait tomoyo, you know haru? How many people do you know from our family? First it's ayame and now haru." I giggle lightly at him.

"It's just them, i don't know anyone else. It's nice to see you again haru, i was wondering when we would get to talk again." I smiled at him.

"I'm glad i get to talk with you again tomoyo." Kyo grunted.

"Don't tell me you have momiji with you again, do you?" Haru nodded.

"I do, well i will. I'm waiting for him here. He should be here soon."

"Who's momiji?"

"He's another one of my relatives.... Annoying pain in the ass is what he is..." Kyo mumbled. "Come on tomoyo, lets go before he comes" kyo tried to pull me again but i stopped him.

"Can I please meet him? I would like to meet more people from the sohma family." I smiled at kyo as he frowned and looked down.

"Fine... But if he annoys me I'm leaving you here with them." I smile and nod.

"Ok." Haru watched and listened to us.

"Kyo are you dating tomoyo?" He tilted his head. I tensed, as did kyo.

"N-no! W-what would you think that stupid!?" Haru shrugged as kyo yelled at him.

"It's just obvious, the way you act around her is completely different then around anyone else. Fine if you won't answer then I'll ask tomoyo. Tomoyo are you dating kyo?" I blush and look at kyo. He shakes his head indicating not to tell him. I sigh, the only way to stop the questions were to tell the truth.

"The truth is... Yes, kyo and i are dating." I continue to blush as kyo groans.

"I told you not to tell him, this was our secret. Whatever..." He sighs and turns away.

"I-I'm sorry kyo, the only way to stop people from asking questions is to tell the truth." He only mumbled something and i sighed. "Sorry haru for not telling you the truth. Kyo and i wanted to keep it a secret because we wouldn't know how everyone would react so we kept it hidden." I bowed to him.

"There's is no need to apologize, everyone already knows anyway so there isn't any harm. I just wanted to confirm it." I looked back at him with a blush across my face.

"Ah I see." I laugh nervously and rub the back of my head.

"Haru! And kyo!" I suddenly heard a cheery voice. When I looked to see who the owner of the voice was my eyes were met with a young bit with bright blond hair and big brown eyes, his grin wide. It wasn't long till I heard Kyo groan again.

"Momiji." Haru turned to him and the boy noticed me.

"Oh you must be tomoyo! It's nice to meet you!" He continued to grin. I smiled at him.

"Hello it's nice to meet you two uh..."

"Oh so sorry, my names momiji sohma!"

"She knows your last name stupid." Kyo cut in as momiji began to fake? Cry.

"Waahhh! Kyos being mean to me again!"

"Kyo please don't be mean to him." I looked up at kyo. He looked down at me.

"He's annoying. Besides he's faking it." He crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry momiji. Don't worry about what he said, it's a pleasure to meet you momiji" I smile at him and he smiles back. Needless to say, that day i had no idea of what I would be getting into after that visit with akito.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it's so short, i just wanted to get it out for you guys. I hope you like it!

((Unedited))

Love,

Jennifer