Ep 1: Scene 3 ❤ [Renle]

A/N Before we start, I would like to tell you something. This is a continuous story, so if I 'ended the scene' that doesn't mean i ended the story ^^ thankss ~

-scene opens - ~Chanyeol as narrator~

Zhong Chenle. The 15 year old middle school guy, transferred student from China. Shy, quiet, studious. He takes after his brother, Doyoung.

 He takes after his brother, Doyoung

Huang Renjun. 16 year old, native chinese, but have lived in Korea since he was little, so he's pretty much a seoul person. Out-going, cheerful and lively, a complete 360 degree turn from Chenle.

 Out-going, cheerful and lively, a complete 360 degree turn from Chenle

How will they meet? [S.M: Chanyeol, that is such a crap-] [Chanyeol: Shut it, old man!]

Chenle sat in front of the classroom, at his desk, alone. But he didn't feel alone. The birds were chirping outside, the sun is shining, and the classroom is lively with students. Plus, he was eating his favorite LaysChips before the teacher came.

Renjun and his best friends, Mark and Jaemin, strolled in the class, chatting with each other. They were basically the 'popular gang' all three combined. And you might already know them as introduced in the last scenes.

They spotted Chenle, and immediately knew that he was new. Renjun approached him with care, and spoke. "Hi, my name is Renjun. Nice to meet you. Are you new here?"

Chenle turned to the direction of the voice, still munching on his chips, and when he saw Renjun, he quickly swallowed them all. His eyes sparkled as he started to speak, "Um, yeah. Nice to meet you too, Renjun. My name is Chenle."

Renjun seemed to be thinking for a moment and then said, "I'm sorry if I offended you, but are you Chinese? It's okay if you're not, I mean I'm Chinese and I want to make some Chinese friends around here."

Chenle laughed, and Renjun's heart started to beat quickly. "I'm Chinese, yeah. Sorry if I'm... uhm... bad at Korean. I'm trying very hard."

Renjun smiled and extended his hand to the new boy. "Let's be friends, then. I could tutor you with Korean."

"That would be nice."

And that's when they both clicked. But let's go in order. Their current level is the stage of 'friendship'. They might just reach the level of 'relationship' if they just try hard. [S.M: Chanyeol, this is not a game-] [Chanyeol: I don't care, my job is done here anyway.]

-end of scene-

                                          --------
A/N Renle is finally done, Jisung's individual chapter with a special cameo of Taeil and 2 other sm artists is coming up next!

Words that I highlighted:
Zhong Chenle: a chinese boy who transferred to Korea, one of the main characters.
Huang Renjun: a chinese boy but have lived in Korea for so long. He's practically a Seoul person. One of the main characters.

Next chapter is going to be long so stay tuned ~