Reunited

Klaus POV

Merissa was coming. Hours had past since the news and Stiles was trying his best not to show how excited he was. "Calm down. She gave birth to you. You're already perfect." I saod as Rebekah nodded causing Stiles to give me a cheeky grin. Soon a knock was tapped at the door. I easily had spotted Sebastian abd his sons in a car. "Merissa-" I started til she cut me off. "It's always a pleasure to see you too, Nik." She said as she slowly made her way inside.

Stiles's eyes immediately found Merissa's and I couldnt have been prouder. "My little Stiles..." Merissa said bringing our son in for a hug. "I hope you arent as malicious as the name that was given to you, Stiles Niklaus Mikaelson." She said causing him to chuckle. "Only when I need to be..."

The hours began flying by. They clicked instantly. "Im glad you found him Nik." Merissa said eyes full of passion. I cant imagine how she felt leaving him for so long, detaching herself like that. "Im glad I found him, too."  The chemistry in the room couldn't be faked. Everyone here was here for Stiles. I just hope that pack of mutts realize what they had just let go of.
---------------
Stiles POV

The whole night I couldn't stop the smile that formed on my face."C'mon. I want to show you something." My mom said leading me out to the woods. "Why are we out here ?" My mom chuckled. "Just look with your wolf eyes and follow me." I did as she said.

I followed her to just outside the loft. "Is there someone you truly love in there ?" I gulped slowly. "Yeah. I dont know why I still love him, even after what he said to me. I love Derek." Mom reached for my hand givibg it a squeeze. "Then don't give up. Your father ran from love enough. I have to go, but promise me you'll try. Even if it hurts ?"

I honestly wanted to run, but she wasnt leaving me forever. Her home just isn't Beacon Hills. I also wanted to lie, but she can tell that i'd be lying. "I promise i'll try. Even if it hurts." We walked back to my house and said our goodbyes. Even my dad left. I might not live with the Mikaelson's, but I will always be one.

"Come to New Orleans if you ever need me. Alright ?" My dad said hugging me. "I have only known you for so little, but I'm going to miss you." I said as my voice muffled in his shirt. "I feel the same way, Stiles. Sadly your sister Hope needs me. Visit anytime you need." I hugged him one last time before everyone left.

I made my way to my bed. All I could think about was Derek and what my mom said. How can I still love the verg man who called me a worthless lay and a whore ? It would never be something I understood, but I wasn't about to give up on my promise. I was going to show Derek that he can't just shut me out like the rest of the pack. I crack him, I crack them all.