46~Distance

Nandini fainted in shock as Manik didn't wake up after trying a lot. Nandkishore and Varshini got shocked seeing her faint and her clothes drenched in blood. He went near her and made her sit by holding her with his arm around her shoulders and sprinkled water on her eyes.

Nk: kya hua beta? Utho, Manik ko kuchh nahi hoga beta, hum kuchh nahi honay dengay usay, humara bhi to rishta hai na us se, bharosa kar hum pe

She moved a little in his arm and opened her eyes. He caressed her hair and kissed her temple still holding her in his arm. She blinked her eyes several times and turned to Manik and got out of Nandkishore's arm going near Manik. She held his face and started crying on his chest.

Nk: beta chup hoja meri laaddo, meri gurriya, please beta shaant hoja, hum log tujhe aise dard mein nahi dekh saktay

Nk: beta chup hoja meri laaddo, meri gurriya, please beta shaant hoja, hum log tujhe aise dard mein nahi dekh saktay. Main doctor ko bulata hoon.

He sat down next to her and tried consoling her but it was of no use. He signed Varshini to take care of her while he talks to doctor and she nodded and sat with her as he went.

V: Beta Manik ek dum theek hojayega, papa doctor ko bula rahay hain, vo Manik ko bilkul theek kardega, pani pee lo, tumhara galla sookh gaya hoga ro ro kr.

She made her drink water and kept it on the bedside table. She sent her to change her top as it was fully wet and sticky. As the doctor came, she checked Manik's wrist and said that he was bleeding because he hurt his wrist unknowingly and so the wound started bleeding again and she injected his arm and changed the bandage saying that he will be conscious soon. Nandini came out of washroom and Varshini asked the doctor to check if her babies are OK. The doctor placed the stethoscope on her chest to hear her heartbeat as she laid which was normal. She then placed it on her stomach and the babies heartbeat were also normal. She went as Varshini paid her. She went to Nandini as the doctor went and sat with her.

V: ab to doctor ne keh dia na k Manik hosh me ajayega? Ab to sukoon me ajao or sojao beta.

N: Maa lekin mujhe us se baat karni hai, or jan'na hai k iske aisa karnay k peechay waja kya hai.

V: beta please, u r pregnant, itna stress mat lo or sojao please. Main light band karti hoon.

She switched off the light and made her lay covering her with duvet and kissed her forehead and sat with her making sure she's sleeping and not wondering about Manik. She went after sometime. Nandini opened her eyes and turned on her elbow looking at him and caressed his face.