Chapter I+OC's introduction

Name:  Date Mikuna

Name:  Date Mikuna

Age: 12

Deck Type: Darkness Dragon World

Buddy: Black Crest Dragon, Van Eicht(Nickname: Eicht)

Nickname: Blue star(She is a famous composer and idol), Moonlight battler
A/N: I might add additional characters/groups she is an idol/composer after all!

Chapter I; Gao,Roars!

Nobody's POV:

'A card game that is connected with an alternate universe. By partnering up with monsters that appear from cards, they became your Buddy. You can engage in fights filled with friendship and courage! The name is Budyfight!!' Somewhere in a place full with ruins and grass it was peaceful and quiet until a voice rings out, "listen my son... To succeed me, the dragon of the armored knight dragons, the Drum tribe... You have studied on many different subjects. But there's still more! Now you will have to travel away from this Dragon World, to an alternate universe Earth.. .. and gain more knowledge there." After the dragon who is kneeling on the floor heard the words 'there's still more!' His head immediately shot up but once the all mighty dragon that is standing is done speaking he immediately replied, "yes father!"As he stand he continued, "i will pair up with a superior human.. No, with a perfect human and grow even stronger!"-"You fool!" The older dragon who is being called father shouted, "father?" -"If you really wish to grow... You should first soften that hard head of yours." Suddenly,a smoke appear and disappear. The young  dragon said, "i have pride in my hard head!"-"That enough."A silent occur them as the dragon's father started speaking once again. "However, you should always keep this in your mind. The person to be your Buddy shouldn't be a perfect human..." The dragon face turn into shock. As the dragon's father put a hand on the dragon's shoulder, he smiled while saying to his son, " It should be someone that defies common senses."-"Defies.. common sense..."Was all the dragon said.

Tasuku's POV:

It is early morning and i already started my mission! "Confirming the usage of Buddy Skill by the escaping criminal. The criminal Buddyfighter escaped to the top of the Sky Tower." I open the Buddy police car preparing to activate my Buddy Skill. "Jack..." As my Buddy Jack appear from the card. "Jack, let's go!" Jack nodded as i activate my Buddy Skill. 'Buddy Skill On!' As i flew out of the car and flew beside Jack,together we went to the Sky Tower. The criminal is already there by the time we arrive, "Buddy police barrier!" I shouted as the Buddy police detector(or something like that) from the outer space shot out an orange light and surround both the criminal and i. I said to the criminal, "there's only two paths for you here. To come with me quietly... Or have a Buddyfight with me!"-"I-i'll beat you!!" The criminal nervously shouted, "Luminize!"-"I see you drew your deck. Very well then, let's get to work." Suddenly the reporter's helicopter reported, "famed to be genius Buddyfighter and Buddy police... Ryuenji Tasuku, so far there has been no one able to escape his perfect teamwork with his Buddy, Jack Knife  Dragon."-"Gather my army of dragons! Dragonic Force Luminize!!"