the party

Tuesday:
I am to excited for the party so I phone called everyone and told the party is today i asked holly if we can have the movie plan tommorow and she agreed. After breakfast I told Rowley to get lost and get dressed. He asked me if we two can be two headed monster again but I refused the first reason was it's not a Halloween party and second if he wants to pee again then?
I just sended him home first and ate my breakfast again. I took my car keys and went out to buy some clothes for tonight. I saw HOLLY in there with Heather I went to her and asked what was she doing here she told me she was buying new clothes of course. I asked her we can hangout at McDonald's but she refused she told me Her grandma was at home she had to attend her and then get dressed. I was ok with that I bought 8 t-shirts
6 pants 3 sneakers 4 jackets
2 pair gloves and 5 pair of socks. For the party I took out 1 t-shirt which had written glow in the night 1 leather jacket check pants ankle socks ripped finger gloves. My sneakers were so cool they had glowing system in them whenever they were in dark. I also bought some party materials such as a globe some music DVDs. Party games and one huge speakers system. Some party hangings and party games. I also bought one x box game "just dance". When I reached home with millions of shopping bags. Mom: for which thing did you bought so much things? Me: mom didn't I told you I had a party today? Mom: yeah honey munchkins have fun and yeah decorate the basement I'll ask Roderick to stay in the pig's room. Me:oh yeah mom I forgot can you make some dishes for me like, banana pancakes, chocolate cupcakes, fish chips, jelly, custard, pudding, bangers and mash, cobbler, shrimp, pork, pasta, noodles, tea,Orange juice, chicken bread, steak, pizza, burgers, cakes, roast, trifals, strawberry tart etc. Mom: no. Seriously did I had to do this big speech for only a no. Ok I can order these things from a hotel. I called 0403869422 and ordered all the things and belive me I got all those things in just 30 minuets. After that I went down stairs so I could decorate the basement and it was just looking like my invitetion glow in the dark. Everyone started showing at 3:30 but the time was 4.00 could not see holly anywhere. Rowley came first. He was wearing an  apron with written glow in the dark. I think he asked his dad cause his dad's friend is the manager of fabric industry. He was just looking like a gardener. All my friends came but I could really not see Holly. Near five o clock holly came and then I started the party.
The party got over near 3 a.m in the morning and I was totally stressed out at that time.

............................................

Sorry guys I didn't updated since so long actually first my dad took away my phone and then after 3 weeks when I got it back it was disabled so I said my dad to give me money to buy new phone but my exams were near so he said no. And i bought my a few days before so I updated as quick as I can so sorry once again.😔😔😔