[4] Chapter four

"Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight" By : Gordon B. HINKLEY.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sun rises with a new morning. The light made my eyes open but, the destiny had been coming on way curtly day by day. I had changed my cloths into a beautiful white gown, white gloves and a brown bun.

I looked at the window, the day was pretty good and I gone outside at orchard ,the maids have prepared dinner and have been waiting for me outside at garden.

I started walking outside the castle. The light of sunshine was feeling me better, beautiful roses, which were all over the whole garden.

'Good morning Princess, you are looking beautiful like everyday.' Maid saluted by standing straight forward me.

' Pleasure.' I smiled and continued. 'Do you know where Queen has been right now?'

'Our Queen has been in her room, my princess.' She answered honestly. 'Do you have any message? i will give it to Queen, my Princess.'

'No, I will go my self to talk and thanks.' I don't wanted to make her in eeriness.

'But, Princess what about your breakfast?'

'I will eat later.'

I walked to her room speedily to discuss about my travel situation. I crossed corridors and in the top floor, her room was situated at center, she had taken my father room. The wind was warm at corridors and i reached at her room finally, i took a deep breath and knocked,

' Knock! Knock!'

'Come in.' Maids opened the door slowly and I entered.

'Queen Jasmine, i want to talk to you alone.' I said confidently.

'Maids?' Queen Jasmine pointed and the door closed, there was only me and Queen in that room. The room had silence, I was just staring at her and so is she.

'What? tell me hurry, I have a lot of works to do.' She rubbed her nails with nail-made-sharper instrument. She is not paying any attention to me! what a rubbish! I snatched that nail-sharper and threw it on the floor angrily. 'Am I going to Belrynna kingdom?'

'Is that a way to talk to a Queen? Yea! you are going to leave soon.' She shouted as always.

'Why haven't you informed me or at least asked from me if i want to go or not.'

'I don't need your permission, dear.' She made her straight hair back from her shoulders.

'that's ,my order for you to go! and i know you will obey it.' She came near me and opened my bun. I was just staring at her with my gazed angry blue eyes. 'If I will not then?'

'Then your place will be in grave.' She whispered in to my ear.

'But, what will I do there?' I became confused.

'Oh dear, I am Jasmine, don't you know? I have planned and thought for everything and I have also thought something for the future.' She pretended witch. I am sure whatever she is planning to do will only get her profit.

'What is that?' Her eyes were full of evils, she had been murder of many deaths. Why should not her eyes will look like this?

'You will detect there!' She think that it's easy, she rolled her eyes and sat on her throne with pride. Her silver silk gown had spread over the throne.

'Why are you looking at me like this? you have to detect that's why you are going, I want to know everything about that kingdom.'

'But, they are wise peoples. What will they do? Even they have helped my father in a bad situation.' I admire those peoples till now.

'I don't know, what will they do after your father's death.' She made me remind it, she tried to hurt me but I controlled my self from her emotional blackmailing. 'Don't make me remind!' I shouted at her.

'Dear, it have been written in history now. Now, every people will recall that skinny death body.'

'That's not a skinny death body! you have killed my father by yourself that's why you are saying that to hurt me!' These words makes me feel so weak.

'If you will bring these words out of your mouth there, you will pay for it!' She stood and went outside. I sat on my knees. 'That's my destiny! Oh God! Was my destiny so like that?' I cried and shouted in empty room.

After some time, I rubbed my tears. I knocked and went outside from that room. I walked through corridors and saw me in the 2nd floor where my room was located.

I reached there, stood in a shock and saw some crowd of maids and Queen Jasmine was also there. I made myself 'keep your head' and walked to my room to know what was happening there.

'What're you doing here? in my room?' I screamed. Suddenly some maids carrying heavy bag by passing from me, Queen have been ordering to take my whole things into carriage. I immediately came in front of Queen. She had been selfish and complicated at standing in front of me.

'Will you tell me, what's happening?'

'You have been going to Belrynna tomorrow.' I remained silent but was hating by her words.

I saw my room, there was nothing left even the furniture have been settled to another room and my everything have been packed.

I will go there but will never come here back, she is elaborated, have lost her limits. I will try my best to not come here back. I have intended that I'll never like to live here. But what about my people? they will die there!

The next day began, everything have been packed. Everyone have been outside saluting me, some of the peoples have tears in their eyes, they were hoping for me, they have seen their future in me.

I went inside carriage, moved the curtain from windows and watched my kingdom peoples which were now likely alone standing there, waiting to be finished.

__________________

Hello dear readers,

Hope you do be fine and enjoying this story. :)