Ezria Fan Fiction part 3

— So what you wanted to talk about? -Asked Ezra
— It's about Aria - said Hanna - When we met today she looked very sad and nervous. How is she?
— Yes,...
— And she didn't want to go home after meeting. Your quarrel was serious?
— Uhmm, I don't really think so. Yes, we argued but it wasn't really serious. After we met with Dr. Novak she was sad and weird. When we drove home she haven't said anything and we didn't talk when we got home. Then when she said that Spencer is waiting I asked if she's okey...
— Ezra, she can't have kids and anyone can't say why. You really think she's okey?
— She said the same
— Seriously?
— Yes. Okey,... after that I
said that I understand how it's difficult for her 'cause it's difficult for me too, that we will find out and...
— Ezra your jerk. How could you say that it's difficult for you too? Now she thinks that you had to choose Nicole not her. Yes you didn't now about her problem when Nicole was found but you could stay with her.
— I haven't thought that you know us so well
— What? Yes, of course I know you good. I know you for...8 years. 2 of them you was my teacher, then we haven't seen for 5 years... I know Aria very well. We're friends for 10 years. Okey. Stop. What are you going to do now?
— I don't know... I thought to text her and ask to meet.
— And what would you say? Aria it's gonna be okey, we'll find out... barrenness can be cured and something like that yes?
You...you must tell her that very love her, you must comfort her say that you'll do everything to make her happy, hug her and
Say that you would never go back to Nicole because you love only her. Ezra, she really need this words now.
— Yes, you're right. Thank you. So... I need to text her or wait until she'll get home?
— I think wait. She need to be alone too. But if you want to talk with her she's in Alison's house. With babes.
— Thank you Hanna!
***
Lily started to cry when Aria wanted to call Ezra. "Is it a sign?" - she thought. " No, it's not. She's just hungry"
— Lily are you hungry? - Grace started to cry too - Oh, Grace...you're hungry too? Okey. What do you want? What about apple purée? Yes? Alright! Where's your spoon. Where is it? I haven't thought that it's so hard. Oh, here it is! Lily, open your mouth...yes. Grace, it's your turn. Good girl...
When Aria finished food girls Alison and Emily have entered. They've hold bags with food.
— Hi Aria - said Emily - how are you here?
— We're good- Aria said and went to wash spoon - we've eaten apple purée and watched Frozen
— Oh - said Alison - we love this cartoon
— Yea - agreed Aria - me too
— Should we tell her? - whispered Emily to Alison
— Tell me what? - asked Aria
— Yes, I think - said Alison
— Guys, what happened? - Aria started to shout - what you wanted to tell me?
— Aria...- said Alison - look...- she haven't ended her sentence
— We saw Ezra with other girl - shouted Emily
— Wait what?! Where? When?
— When we went to the supermarket- started explaining Alison - Emily noticed man who looked like Ezra.
— Alison looked at him - continued Emily - when we wanted to go to him to talk we saw that he is talking with girl...- She stopped talking
— She was blonde, thin and short - Emily described her - do you know her?
— They kissed? Or...something like that? - asked Aria
— Kissed on a cheek and hugged - said Alison
— I... don't know her - Aria tried to remember - I know only one blonde girl who know Ezra – Meggy – Malcolm is her son but I don't really think that they're talking with each other after...okey - What were they doing
— They talked for 10 or 15 minutes then Ezra went somewhere and she have set in car...it was taxi - told Alison
— Oh my God - said Aria - I'll go home. He'll tel me everything - Aria was angry