Chapter 8

"Now now, Oji-San. Dont be mean to one of my future harem members." Tsukimoto cooed as he held Mika back, his hand on her shirt collar.

"He wants to take my Uzumaki! Let me kill the stupid cow!" Shrieked the reborn Hokage, her eyes wide as she made clawing motions at the assassin.

"Let Kaka-Chan do it."

"Screw the Hatake!"

"I will when my body is ready."

"Just like me..." Cooed the now calm Uchiha Senju... thing.

Kakashi had a sudden shiver crawl up his back as he watched the two Red Ops ANBU talk about him, his hand itching for a kunai. Not like that would stop either of them.

"Ahem." Coughed Zabuza, watching the two idiots begin to talk about methods of forcing Kakashi to wear a maid outfit. A horror he would never wish upon anyone, even his enemy.

"Oh right." Tsukimoto and Mika muttered in sync as they took up the role of being idiots.

"Export blue rance." Mika rambled quietly as Tsukimoto disapeared.

Zabuza went on guard straight away, his body tensing. A kunai flew through the air and cut off a piece of his hair, his eyes became wide when Mika rushed him.

Her fist went first as her body followed, chakra covering the now demon woman. A shout escaped Mika as she punched Zabuza, ignoring the blood that splatted her face.

Zabuza choked and let out a shout as he pushed himself away, his hand holding his now bloody stomach.  A kunai was held at his throat as Tsukimoto tried his best not to harm the injured man.

Zabuza did the Kawarimi jutsu with a log as he appeared the a few metres away, thrusting his sword at Tsukimoto. Tsukimoto caught the sword as Mika appeared, her arm covered in wood.

"Do." She started, a shadow covering her eyes. Zabuza froze, recognising the jutsu.

'Dear Kami-Sama...' He thought, gulping as he teleported away and began to run.

"Not."

Haku froze, watching. He could not interfere. Zabuza told him not to.

"Harm."

A tower of wood shot up.

"My."

The wood curled around Zabuza and held him in place.

Mika appeared before him, her eyes trained on his. Zabuza froze at the red shine in her eyes, the Sharingan proudly being shown off.

"Grandchild." She whispered, her breath hitting Zabuza as he shook.

Sorry for the short chapter, I am working on a few other stories and I got writers block... plus I am reading to many Harry Potter books-

-NO SUCH THING!-

-And I have not really been able to write...