Frosty The Giant Was A Very Angry Soul

So...right...so I bet you're wondering what the heck happened after the mega battle we had in the middle of the Vatican right? Well I'm still trying to shake it off myself. Because as usual, the stupid Vatican acted well....stupid.

Don't panic or anything, I'm in the clear. The Vatican decided that any attempt to weaponize me would look bad in the public eye after it was found out that M.O.D.O.K. , a well known big headed terrorist was the one that had agreed to weaponize me. I mean, imagine if it got out that they decided to actually go through with something a mega super villian thought up. Bad image...really bad image. So in a way, I guess M.O.D.O.K. made it so I didn't have to run away...again.

The stupid thing though, is Arthur recieved absolutely no punishment, except for a three day suspension from office and a 3 % reduction in pay. Really? I mean, if the pope of the catholic church did this, I'm pretty sure people would fire him.

I think part of  the reason they let Arthur take such a low grade of 'punishment' was because the Vatican still agreed with him. That I needed a straighter and shorter leash. A means to completely control my demon side so that I would be merely a weapon, unnable to betray them.

So yeah...anyways, M.O.D.O.K. got carted off by S.H.I.E.L.D. and for once, jolly Saint Nick Fury wasn't around to yell at me.

That did didn't mean I wasn't wondering where the bald one-eye dude went. As much as that guy pushed my buttons, at least he had more sense then most authority figures I had to deal with. In my opinion, he was second to Yukio in bearing any sense among those who I had to listen to.

Agent William Shield...yeah I kid you not, a guy working for S.H.I.E.L.D. is actually named Shield, told me that Fury had another situation with the Hulk back in Europe and had to go quickly.

"Wasn't pretty." said Agent William. "It was like Godzilla, only angrier."

"So whose my substitute baby sitter?" I had asked, sure that wherever Fury went, he was going to find some annoying way to keep an eye on me.

"If you're talking about whose going to be operating S.H.I.E.L.D. while Fury deals with the other issue." said Shield. "Then that's her right there."

I looked where William was pointing and I nearly had a heart attack. That red hair, black leather clothing, two guns hoisted at her hip, and eyes that said she could probably break the neck of every single man in the world.

"B-Black Widow!?" I said. "You're joking!"

"Hehehe.."said Shield. "Sorry, afraid not...Fury appointed her specially with you in mind I heard."

"Oh crap." I muttered. "Crap crap crap crap..."

Anyways...for the next few weeks, I tried to return to normal life around the Academy. Notice I said 'tried.'

Thing is, other then Exorcism, I had other classes and stuff at the Academy outside the Vatican area. You know, the basics, Math, Biology, etc. (I suck at Math and rule at Chemistry for some reason.)

But now...I think I had a real bad case of the 'Stalking Widow-itis'.

Take last week for example. Me and Izumo were eating lunch together in the dining hall, when all of a sudden, who else but Natasha Romanoff aka the Black Widow, came to me wearing the kind of clothing you'd usually expect from a mom.

"Oh hello sweetie! It's so nice to see you again!" she had said.

I just stared. "What?"

"Oh come on...my own son not greeting me? What has this world come to?"

"You're not my-mmmf!!"

Natasha put a hand over my mouth, and dragged me away as she continued to smile. As it turned out she wanted to talk to me about putting security escorts around me.