13

a/n *read till end !!! if you want ㅋㅋ

i was shock at the way he spoke to me. i felt uncomfortable and sick, finally getting out of my house without eating for 2 days.

i swallowed my saliva hard. "daniel..." i called out, he didnt even turn to face me.

"are you really dating yena?"

no response. my tears are threatening to fall.

"are you cheating one me?" 

"yes i did. i am dating yena now, i was lying to you all along."

i took a deep breathe. i couldnt believe what i just heared. it took me awhile to process what he said.

"have you ... have you ever loved me?" i tried speaking without stuttering.

"of course i did, before i came to produce101. yena, yena has the height, has the looks. how about you? nothing." he chuckled, still refraining to face me.

i felt and could even hear my heart shattering into million pieces, will can never be fix anymore.

i wanted to slap him, slap myself and convince myself that everything is a dream.

"thank you kang daniel. thank you for giving me the past 9 months memories and also treating me as a fool, you can go now." i said, chuckling in between tears, still cant believe what just happened.

daniel put back on his snapback, and left. just like that. i only saw his face once today, and his gaze was different.

i watched him leave, brisk walking as he entered the building.

is this the end now? everything just ended like that? this is my last chance seeing him? did i just lost one of other half? yes i did.

i started to breakdown as all of our memories start playing in my mind. i started squatted crying as my legs gave up on me.

"i love you daniel, i really do."

thank god today is saturday, i could avoid people for a day more :")

"ya soyeon, everything will be okay, uljimayo." donghyuck start rubbing her arms, calming her down.

daniel pov

she looked so shock after i spoke my first sentence.

"mian."

i looked away, knowing my tears could start flowing anytime. i didnt want to seem weak in front of her.

"daniel..." she called out. i really want to face her but .. but i just cant.

"yes jagi?"

"are you really dating yena?"

i took a deep breath. "no soyeon no, she is threatening me, i am doing this for everyone."

"are you cheating on me?" "i never will soyeon. i am not and will never. i love you so much."

"yes i did. i am dating yena now, i was lying to you all along." i blurted out. i can feel something piercing into my heart.

"have you ... have you ever loved me?" she asked between hiccups, she is crying. i feel like hugging her.

"i have always love you since the start baby, i still do. i am sorry for hurting you like this."

"of course i did, before i came to produce101. yena, yena has the height, has the looks. how about you? nothing." i said, harsher than i expected. i regretted straight away. she started crying more.

i closed my ears. stopping the tears from flowing but i cant -

"thank you kang daniel. thank you for giving me the past 9 months memories and also treating me as a fool, you can go now."

"no soyeon, i still want to give you years of memories, i dont want to end it now."

i have to go now, or i will really really break down here. i put on my snapback and left.

i quicken my steps, i dont want anyone to see me in this state.

"kwenchana?" jisung hyung asked as i enterted my dorm. i shook my head and laid on my bed, blasting music with my headphone.

i could hear jisung hyung asking ong what to do but it doesnt really matter anymore.

donghyuck pov

"ya soyeon, everything will be okay, uljimayo." i ran towards her as soon as daniel left.

aish daniel is such a jerk. it hurts seeing a friend whom i treated as sister being this hurt.

"shhh, lets go home eat alright? you havent eaten for 2 days and from your voice, you caught a flu already, kaja." i supported her to stand up, she looked so weak.

as we walked a few steps, "donghyu-" she stumbled a little and collapsed as i held on her.

i cursed. "yah im so yeon!!" i panicked. i looked around and saw produce 101 dorm, as i have no choice ...

i carried her onto my back, and carried her into the building. thank god, the first person i saw was jihoon and not youngmin hyung.

he was shocked. "what happened?!" he shouted worriedly. i shushed him.
"explain to you later, keep it from youngmin hyung first please. bring her to someone dorm beside youngmin's hyung."

daniel's : daniel, ong, jisung, sungwoon
youngmin's : bnm boys, sewoon
jihoon's : baejin, hyungseob, euiwoong, lil woojin

jihoon brought me to his room, where i laid soyeon onto jihoon's bed.

"im sorry but i need to leave for practice now, oh and she hasnt eaten for 2 days and is having a flu now so please take care of her, thank you! oh and dont tell youngmin hyung or daniel alright? bye!!"

though i am worried about her, i still have to leave.

a/n hi guys! im finally back :D pls understand as im in the midst of my examinations which is VERYYY important for me which will end on mid next month so .. :")

do rmb that donghyuck aka haechan, jihoon and daniel are in the same age in this book 😅

and also!! i am going to wanna one's fanmeet in singapore :"))) yes i know, going for fanmeet in the middle of my impt exam but its a once in a lifetime ... yall understand right?

if i can, i will maybe have a chapter of what happened during the fanmeet? idk maybe haha btw guys, do follow my kpop twitter account @ multixtrash , a dongpaca dp :)) i usually do more retweets than tweeting keke

hope yall enjoyed this book so far, feel free to like, comment and provide feedbacks ♡