Chapter 9:

A/N: Im going to continue this story as a year later.

I looked down at the pregnancy test in my hand. It was without a doubt positive. Trust me, it's the third one I've used. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I mean my life has been going so perfect and best of all normal. Everything I've wanted is happening. I have my best friend back to me and not only that but I have the best boyfriend in the world like no exaggeration. And I know the next step would be a kid but i'm only eighteen and I'm not ready. How am I going to tell him? So those are my thoughts.

I took a deep breath and stepped over to the sink so I could actually think clearly without pee on my hands. After I washed my hands I paused to just look at myself. I was so happy but this was just different! I mean I loved Destery but oh my god. Having his child? Awhile ago I'd be excited but what if this actually ruins everything? Either way I have to tell him because he has no clue.

I left the bathroom and went to first find Angelia. It's advice time! Angelia was sitting on my couch watching t.v. and eating all my expensive food. God now I'll have someone else to feed. 

"Ok, turn off the t.v., it's serious talk time," I told her.

"Ughhhh," She moaned.

"I'm just gonna say it...I'm pregnant," I said.

She stood up and put her hand over her mouth immediately. I'm surprised she didn't scream with how excitable she was. 

"You're WHAT??" She screamed. There it was.

"Pregnant. With Destery. You know," I explained.

It felt awkward admitting it. Maybe I was a little guilty. Angelia didn't even have a boyfriend anymore. Ty and Nate were  both gone with time. I act like we're all happy together but I don't even think about how she might be lonely. I hope she's happy for me or at least will tell me what I should do. 

"Oh my god, Savanah!!" She said and ran over to hug me, "This is a good thing. I love you."

(A/N okay this a preview for the new continuation. comment for more)