part 2

Right after school 2D slowly made his to murdoc' crappy room wih an ugly scowl on his sickly pale skin.

He was upset, not about having detention but about Del forcing him to drink vodka on school property.

2D was kinda drunk and anybody with two eyes could easily notice that.
He sloppily walked into murdoc's quite classroom.

"Glad you could make it Mr.Pot"
Murdoc glares at 2D as he plops in a squeaky desk.

He pinch the bridge of his nose before getting up from his wooden desk chair,grabing a piece of paper and a cringey yellow pencil he made his way to the blueheaded man making sure every step was loud.

2D looked up at his stupid teacher with a lazy facial expression , he looked at murdoc's hands that were hold the paper and pencil slightly cringing.

Murdoc place the paper and pencil on the worn down deak with a loud thud.
"Here, you need to write i will not bully other students a thousand times.....got it."

2D nodded and began writing.
____________________________________

That little shit! Murdoc thought to himself.
He looked down at the paper stu turned in.
It was covered in drool and small writings about zombies.

2D sat in his desk his face press ed into the wooden surface like a cotton pillow small amounts of drool driped from the bad boy's open mouth.

Murdoc observed his sleeping form from his desk debating on waking him up or just letting the dullard sleep.

With Murdoc being Murdoc he chose to wake him up.
He crept up to the desk 2D was snoozing at and took out a wooden pencil from behind his green ear.
Murdoc gently too the pencil and stuck it in stu's nose.

2D woke up with a itchy,ticklish feeling  in his nose.
He look up at the green man in front if him finally realizing he fell asleep in Murdoc's classroom.

Before Murdoc could open his mouth to say some rude snarky comment 2D sneezeed on him.

With one look at Murdoc's angry face he ran out of the classroom probably earning himself more detention.

Murdoc wiped his face with the back of his striped shirt irritated that the blue hair boy didn't even apologize.

Murdoc grabbed his bag and folders of finished assignments and made his way to his stylo.

2D ran all way home earning small cuts and scrapes from stumbling and tripping over rocks